shape
carat
color
clarity

I bought this ring from James Allen almost a year ago. Now the earrings.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

irinaalexandrovna

Rough_Rock

I bought this ring from James Allen almost a year ago. I made it two-tone: platinum and yellow gold. The design is simple, unique and beautiful, doesn’t it?

GIA report:
6.40x6.44x3.96
1ct
Color E
VS2
Cut: Excellent, Excellent, Excellent
Fluorescence: None

e-ring25.JPG

irinaalexandrovna

Rough_Rock
Recently I decided to order a pair of matching earrings. It took me a while to get what I wanted: it turned out that I am a picky customer and could not accept those small defects made by the manufacturer which other people might not even see: asymmetrical details, rough connections, wrong size, etc… I thought Jim Allen would go mad at me with all my small-minded quibbles and complaints. However he has been always very kind, patient and friendly trying to satisfy each of my requirements. Many, many thanks to Jim and his team. I am very happy now.
Here are the earrings and stones:
GIA report:
4.72-4.77x2.95
0.41ct
Color F
VS2
Fluorescence: Faint
4.73-4.76x2.96
0.40ct
Color F
VS2
Fluorescence: None

EarringsJABox40.JPG

irinaalexandrovna

Rough_Rock
One more picture:

It is so nice to be a member of this wonderful society in Pricescope and share your thoughts, ideas and show things you love.

Thanks,

Irina.

RingEarrings240.JPG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! Lovely set!!! I really love the smooth lines.

irinaalexandrovna

Rough_Rock

Thanks a lot for the compliment.

Oh, my poor English again! In the first post I should have written "isn’t it” instead of “doesn’t it”. Why I keep making these small mistakes? When I then notice them, it is too late, and it bothers me a lot. Does anybody know if you can make changes in the text already posted?

Thanks, Irina

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a beautiful set. Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results