shape
carat
color
clarity

I believe the ring is in the house, maybe in the yellow truck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
We had a conversation yesterday and my ring got into it, I said yeah right I bet you still don''t have it. He said why? I said because anytime you have an exciting present to gibe me, like at Christmas time, you are like "Oh ooo, ooo I just can''t wait for you to open this..., wana open it now???!!!" lol He said well you are wrong (about not having it) but I have absolutely had not a single thought on how I''m going to give it to you!!! He started laughing. I said yeah, right he had it, and typical man comment on not on even thinking about it once, I bet.

I don''t think he''s bluffing I think he really does have it, but it absolutely no rush to give it to me.. Which is okay if he''s waiting for the perfect moment and plan.

I bet it''s in the dash board of the yellow truck of his... but I don'' want to look, I have waited along time (if you have followed my story) and I don''t want to ruin it.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I''m so bad...I don''t think I''d be able to help myself! This is coming from a girl who used to unwrap all her xmas presents and then wrap them back up!!!
I really hope my boyfriend is able to hide it when the time comes. I''m the first to say that I am AWFUL when it comes to stuff like this! Good luck!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Well I know what it looks like sorta,I saw the wax, so it's not killing me, it killed me 10 months ago when I wasn't sure if he wanted to get engaged because he hated talking about it

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results