shape
carat
color
clarity

I assume it is not natural

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply because antique dealers usually know what they are selling. So, CZ probably 20180514_222915.jpg 20180514_222931.jpg

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Probably CZ, a Presidum can tell you in 2 seconds.
One thing to be wary of these days is the fake “14kt” stamping on base metal rings gold plated of Chinese origin.
All over eBay and turning up now in consignment shops etc , people mistakenly assuming anything “stamped” is genuine. Tricky to test (unless like a pawn broker you have an electronic gold tester) as its not usually appreciated if you “gouge a mark” to see if it’s solid or plated. Workmanship is usually the giveaway.
If you like it and the price is good, buy it.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Probably CZ, a Presidum can tell you in 2 seconds.
One thing to be wary of these days is the fake “14kt” stamping on base metal rings gold plated of Chinese origin.
All over eBay and turning up now in consignment shops etc , people mistakenly assuming anything “stamped” is genuine. Tricky to test (unless like a pawn broker you have an electronic gold tester) as its not usually appreciated if you “gouge a mark” to see if it’s solid or plated. Workmanship is usually the giveaway.
If you like it and the price is good, buy it.

Thank you, Bron! It was bought for a very low price. I read about a real emerald bought for $50 in Matlin’s book, but try to be realistic, lol. Mine cost even less. But for costume jewelry, it’s OK. As to stamps. I once bought a heavy gold necklace in TJMax, and was positive that the stamp applied only to the huge clasp, as it was rather cheap, but no, the whole necklace is gold - tested.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's pretty!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Im not an expert, but it seems really 80‘s to me, so I would test it, to be sure.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tested. Miracles do not happen, lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results