shape
carat
color
clarity

I am sooooo ANGRY!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Ok---- Background: My wedding planner (which is assigned to me) has been horrible since day 1... I had a post a while ago about how it took TWO MONTHS to MAIL me my contract!! 2 MONTHS!!!Anyways, during that process she never would return my calls, emails or anything. Anyways, I finally got ahold of her and she blamed everything on her intern!!! I mean come on, you are the boss, you take responsibility.
38.gif
So I told her (in a nice but serious tone) that I wasnt happy with the service and that if we were going to use them then they had to do better. (keep in mind, this is Disney, a company that prides itself on service)
38.gif

Anyways--- Fast forward to the present...
I went to my planning session 2 MONTHS ago and I havent heard a word since!!! At this point there are 2 planners working with me (overall coordinator and an event planner) and neither have said anything!! My event budget was supposed to be here 6 weeks ago!!!
emotion-39.gif

I have called numerous times and email numerous times and not a word from either of them!!!! They havent even acknowledged that they recieved them!

I am soooooo pissed!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH
29.gif
!!! I dont know what to do. I want to go over her head but I have to keep her so that means that it will be wierd to work with her...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
29.gif
29.gif

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Why can''t you request to have a different planner. After all of this, it would seem that they owe it to you. That isn''t just bad customer service, it''s not even that much because customer service requires someone actually contacting the customer! You should at least try and see if you could get a coordinator who will actually coordinate!

*M*

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
Planners are assgined Far in advance based only on wedding date. So my planner coordinates the wedding on my date... I want to change and I might call but I dont even know who to call...

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I feel your pain! The event director at my location is awful
39.gif
. Mine isn''t in charge of nearly as much as yours is though. My dad actually called and spoke to someone above her and told them that I was very unhappy with her response time and some other things and that he inturn was also very unhappy. That person spoke to her and I received this email, "Your father called with some concerns. I would like to reassure him that I take great pride in the job I do at The George Washington and feel very confident in my abilities. Please call with any questions you may have."

So, now I''m worried that she has a grudge against me.
15.gif
. If he hadn''t said anything though (he did it without me asking, but I did kind of want him to) she would''ve continued to take forever to return my emails and answer my questions.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
This drives me bonkers. Hello? They work for YOU. They need to start acting like it. I suggest calling them and saying something like, ''I have tried endlessly to contact you. Since you have not given me any response whatsoever, I will be directing all queries to your supervisor.''

I wouldn''t let them ''having a grudge'' against you faze you - they are supposed to be in contact with you and be a help to you, not a source of stress. If you feel they can''t fulfill their obligations, demand that you be reassigned a different planner. It is your right, after paying ALL THIS MONEY, to have a planner that isn''t acting like they''re doing you a FAVOR.
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2007 4:29:03 PM
Author: FireGoddess
This drives me bonkers. Hello? They work for YOU. They need to start acting like it. I suggest calling them and saying something like, ''I have tried endlessly to contact you. Since you have not given me any response whatsoever, I will be directing all queries to your supervisor.''

I wouldn''t let them ''having a grudge'' against you faze you - they are supposed to be in contact with you and be a help to you, not a source of stress. If you feel they can''t fulfill their obligations, demand that you be reassigned a different planner. It is your right, after paying ALL THIS MONEY, to have a planner that isn''t acting like they''re doing you a FAVOR.
1.gif
Ditto!!!!! This just floors me!!!
29.gif

basil

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry that this kind of thing is stressing you out, bravesfan. You would think that they would do their job!

It just boggles my mind how unresponsive some places are. I have emailed places that cost $5k just to rent for the night with questions and they never get back to me. I have emailed places that charge $100/head with questions and they never get back to me. I have filled out website forms to receive menus and price lists from places who never send it. I do not have a job where I can spend time on the phone very often, so I need to have vendors that check and respond to their email. I''ve now decided that if they are not answering my questions now, before we even sign a contract, that the service is going to be even worse once they get my money, and I''ll take my business elsewhere.

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
I have decided that from now on I am going to have my FI call them and be "forceful". Hopefully that whips them into shape. I cant belive how horrible the service is. My wedding is in less than 5 months and I dont know how much anything costs!!! Can you belive that!? I dont know the price of floral, food, dj, trio, decorations, cake, drinks, etc!!! Nothing!! And they wont respond to anything! GGRRRR... If i hadnt already done so much planning and if it was further away, I would cancel my contract and switch it to some place else. Looks like i am going to have to just work through it and be outspoken (which i am not usually- but look where that has gotten me)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh bf I am so sorry - and they sound so bloody expensive too!! This could be a dealbreaker if they''re too $$ and you need to know!!!! I would have given up on the disney dream long before you - I hope that your tenacity results in happy dreams come true for you!!

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
emrose.gif
Thanks everyone for your support

I have decided that I am going to call on Monday and get the name of her supervisor and see if I can switch. I know that they tell you that you cant but I want to try. If worst comes to worst at least her supervisor will know that she isnt doing a good job and she can talk to her.

OOO and listen to this!! I met a girl when I was there for my planning session and she had already gotten married at Disney a few months before. She was fighting with my planner to get her refund check. My planner told them that it was coming from Florida and that they would get it 2-3 weeks after the wedding. After 8 weeks of not hearing anything the girl emailed my planner and asked her where it was. My planner forwarded her an email with a response from the refund dept. and when the girl scrolled down the email, it had a message from my planner to the refund girl and she was talking crap about the couple!!
6.gif
Can you believe that!! She had emailed the refund dept that the couple wouldnt get off her back and that they wouldnt leave her alone! She was dumb enough to forward that email to the couple that she was talking crap about!!! For that reason alone I want a new planner...
38.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results