shape
carat
color
clarity

I am really annoyed with myself!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2007 3:01:44 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
Maisie...

I am so sorry to learn about your non welcomed guests. It sounds as though you are getting a handle on the issue!

Mara...You are a genius!! Where ever did you learn about this? I had never heard of using DE on anything...other than my pool! I have a DE filter. So, instead of sand filtering my water, DE powder does it. It is so microscopic fine that it actually polishes the water. My pool water is spectacular-glossy like liquid mercury. The reason I chimmed in here was to tell everyone that you can obtain this stuff at you local pool supply store. It is milled fine and resembles talc. I believe it is best ADDED to water and the agitated or stirred...(not shaken...sorry 007!). I am thrilled peaches. It is an ancient substance that can be used to fight critters we dont'' like. Organic...and safe. I can''t wait to put it in to action. Scarleta...needs to know about this. I will let her know it was you that came up with the idea!!

Maisie...I do apologize, here I sound all excited and yet I learned about it from your experience and pain.
39.gif
My profit came with a price...at your expense. I hope you get relief very soon.

DKS
I''m glad something good came out of this
1.gif

It would appear that they are gone! I am so pleased! Now we have to wait the 15 days till the eggs hatch (how gross!). The treatment should still kill them too so hopefully no more bites. I won''t hesitate to get the man back to spray again if any of us gets bitten.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results