shape
carat
color
clarity

I am pleased customer! Thanks [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sca_24

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to thank everyone that contributed his or her experiences on this massage board. I also want to thank Lesley @ whiteflash.com for meeting and exceeding my expectations on the purchase of my diamond. I am posting pictures of the diamond below.

Shape: Marquise
Carat: 1.05
Clarity: VVS2
Measurements (mm) 10.84X5.44X3.33
Table % 61
Depth % 61.2
Polish: Good
Symmetry: Good
Girdle: T-STK F
Cutlet: None
Fluorescence: None

Shannon
Overland Park, KS

P0001380.jpg

Sca_24

Rough_Rock

P0001390.jpg

Sca_24

Rough_Rock

P0001394.jpg

Sca_24

Rough_Rock

P0001401.jpg

Sca_24

Rough_Rock

P0001417.jpg

Sca_24

Rough_Rock

P0001419.jpg

ready

Rough_Rock
Looks very nice! By the way, how did you attach those pictures? I've been trying but it limits me to 50K file size. Your pics look high res (i.e., more than 50K).

Sca_24

Rough_Rock
I captured my pictures with a Kodak DC290 (digital camera) using a micro lens and resized the photos in Adobe Photoshop. The better quality images that you start with in addition to your photo editor the better the final product will be.

optimized

Shiny_Rock
I agree that they are some stunning pics of the diamond. Some great spectral effects there!

I'd be interested in knowing what color the stone is (not mentioned in the first post).

As far as the file sizes, I did a quick check of the "properties" of the JPEGs and see that the pictures range in size from 41-49K, so they do indeed all fall within the limits of the board's attachment policy. Having said that, I would still be interested in knowing the methods used to generate such cool looking photos....

-Tim

Sca_24

Rough_Rock
Sorry, the color of the stone is “E”. I always seem to forget to include the important information! Check out my post (Another picture of my Diamond!) As you can tell, I did not resize the picture as much as my first posting, picture 2. These two are the same picture just different sizes. I had to play around on the larger picture to get it under the 50K limit. To get good results on your photos, buy a good digital camera. Nikon & Canon make the best cameras now. I purchased my Kodak about four years ago. At the time, this was the best consumer camera available in my area. If you want to research further on digital cameras check out (www.dpreview.com). It is a very intuitive website with many samples.

Shannon

Sca_24

Rough_Rock
By the way, my diamond got dusty when I was taking the pictures. These things are hard to keep clean!

ready

Rough_Rock
Camera's not the problem (well, the file sizes were WAY too big @ the lowest resolution)...it's the resizing that I couldn't get. I just now found a nice little program (freeware) that I downloaded - it makes it a breeze.

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Sca_24:

Thanks for the great feedback - you really bought a fabulous diamond. The photographs are amazing!!!

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results