shape
carat
color
clarity

I am now a FutureFashionistaFan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had these cut down to 17" inches. I just came back from doing Zumba....but I just had to take pics right away!! They are gorgeous! I love that Elana sent a Whoopie cushion too. Cracked me up!!

circleelanapearls.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Next to my big picture window...

picturewindowff.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
With my Pearl Paradise strand............

layeredffandpp.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
another!

ppandffpearls.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
garden window.... it is a little overexposed....but I don''t like to change the true colors in the picture. These are with the Pearl Paradise strand.

gardenwindowffpearls.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
another...

futurefashionistandpearlparadise.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry about the reflection of my shirt. Notice the white gold clasp on the FF strand is more substantial than the PP clasp....
1.gif

blueshirtreflectsinpearls.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif

coloursgalore.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif

colourswithblue.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif

fanofdropsandcircles.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif

fffan.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
last one! Thanks DiaDiva for turning me onto FutureFashionista!! I definately think these pearls give my more expensive PP pearls a run for thier money... might go a far as saying they might even surpass them.....................
6.gif
But I love them both all the same as they both have wonderful characteristics to them. Love how the circular pearls carry more color to them!!!!!

mmmtealcirclepoil.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Looking good CCN! They look awesome layered with the PP ones! They make a nice statement on your neck...pearl maven! What sized pearls are these FF ones? And why a whoopie cushion??!!
19.gif

WOW!!! Those look STUNNING with the PP strand! Do you have 3 now? I get confused
37.gif

I really like those colors..... they seem to match extremely well!!

And Elana, is... hilarious. I''ve emailed her a few times and she always has me cracking up!

Would you mind taking some night time/ indoor lighting pictures sometime if you get around to it? I''m really curious to see how the colors change.

Eeeee! Anyway! Exciting! I''m glad I was online when you were posting :D

I always ask this- I know... But which pearls is your favorite?
I''m digging that one with the blueish look to it :)

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous! I am such a sucker for beautiful baroque Tahitians- those really have a beautiful overtone. What did she list the overtone/color as, just out of curiousity? (Actually, I ordered *two* Tahitian strands from Elana today too. You''re a terrible influence!
9.gif
)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/13/2010 1:46:00 PM
Author: lizzyann01
Looking good CCN! They look awesome layered with the PP ones! They make a nice statement on your neck...pearl maven! What sized pearls are these FF ones? And why a whoopie cushion??!!
19.gif

LOL! I was not sure of all things, why a whoopie cushion but it made me chuckle. They are 8.2x 10.9mm.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/13/2010 2:12:19 PM
Author: swedish bean
The one almost in the very middle that has beautiful circles and a lovely teal green color........probably the one you are referring too!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/13/2010 2:22:31 PM
Author: LittleGreyKitten
Those are gorgeous! I am such a sucker for beautiful baroque Tahitians- those really have a beautiful overtone. What did she list the overtone/color as, just out of curiousity? (Actually, I ordered *two* Tahitian strands from Elana today too. You''re a terrible influence!
9.gif
)
YAY! Which ones did you get? I think she is going to have none left after us PSer''s are done with her!!
9.gif
Here is what the overtones/colors state:

Vivid Emerald Green with large spills of hot, firey Fuchsia Pink-Rose Red overtone.
Pearl Luster: Very High

Date: 2/13/2010 3:36:31 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
Date: 2/13/2010 2:12:19 PM

Author: swedish bean

The one almost in the very middle that has beautiful circles and a lovely teal green color........probably the one you are referring too!

Yes, I think that is the one I picked up on too!

LittleGreyKitten, count me in on wanting to know what you purchased as well!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
I've been futzing around with her pics trying to get them small enough to be postable- I'll start a new thread later so I don't keep hijacking yours. It's hard to resist Elana's goodies! I'm excited- the description of your strand is pretty similar to one of the ones I got, yay! If it looks anywhere close to as nice as yours I'm gonna be a happy camper. You got some nice pics- mmmmm yummy iridescent goodness
18.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
CCN, isn''t Elana just the best??!!! That''s why I''ve got 6 strands of tahitians, 1 strand of white SS, 1 pair of tahitian earrings and 1 pair of SS dangle jackets from her. I need to take a break till I get my first month''s pay check. LOL....

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/13/2010 10:30:41 PM
Author: LittleGreyKitten
I''ve been futzing around with her pics trying to get them small enough to be postable- I''ll start a new thread later so I don''t keep hijacking yours. It''s hard to resist Elana''s goodies! I''m excited- the description of your strand is pretty similar to one of the ones I got, yay! If it looks anywhere close to as nice as yours I''m gonna be a happy camper. You got some nice pics- mmmmm yummy iridescent goodness
18.gif

I will be looking forward to your thread. I know you will just love them!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/14/2010 3:59:29 AM
Author: DiaDiva
CCN, isn''t Elana just the best??!!! That''s why I''ve got 6 strands of tahitians, 1 strand of white SS, 1 pair of tahitian earrings and 1 pair of SS dangle jackets from her. I need to take a break till I get my first month''s pay check. LOL....

I know I couldn''t carry off 6 strands like you do...but if I could, I would!! I can see with your collection, your a huge fan!! I did inquire about some white pearl studs although I do need to put my pearl expenditures on hold for awhile!
7.gif

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
OMG.... just super fabulous, fantastic out of this world.. love them both at once.. love it, love it, love it

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results