shape
carat
color
clarity

i am not crazy - i swear !!!!

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
hello again

i am back to post some of my favourite earrings that i can wear on any occassion and any outfit (i am assuming you would not care much about traditional indian jewellery that i have) :bigsmile:

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
my daily wear earrings

6.10 carats in total. G color VVS1 clarity triple ex GIA...set in white gold...no floro

lots and lots of acerage on my ears.....my worst feature!!!! :angryfire:

round 3-1.jpg

round3-2.jpg

3ct.jpg

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
my dad's present to me coz we had a great year at work...he gave me these and my sister chose a RHR

one stone is 5.44 carat and the othr is 5.50 carat G color VVS1 clarity. triple ex no floro. unfortunately i dont have ear shots of these yet. my most favourite pair of earrings coz my dad got em for me (the rest of the jewellery i got from either my mom or husband :bigsmile: )

round5-1.jpg

round5-2.jpg

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
a fun pair....chandelier earrings

big pearl earrings.jpg

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
i got these earrings on 50% off as someone needed cash fast!!!! my most intelligent purchase to date :love: :naughty:

12.12 carat total G color VVS2 and VVS1....one is ex ex and other is very good very good, this is a temp setting. no floro GIA

princess1.jpg

princess2.jpg

princess.jpg

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I will love to play in your jewelry box!

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
last for now....3 stone dangly earrings

the princess- 6.05 ctw f VVS1 gia ex/vg no floro

smaller round - 2.50 ctw f VVS1 ex ex ex IGI cert (another special meaning to me coz its my high school graduation present from my om in 2000..my first solitaire earrings)

larger round - 6.60 ctw F VVS1 ex ex ex GIA no floro ( from my husband when we got married)

NOTE: the 5 lines of pearls are certified natural pearls from my mother-in-law

3 stone-1.jpg

3 stone -2.jpg

5 line.jpg

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! Absolutely STUNNING :love: :love: :love:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous collection!!! :love: :o :love:
Wear it in good health and thank you for sharing :appl: :appl: :appl:

rubyprincess

Shiny_Rock
Good night!!! :love: can I be your third sister????

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Wipes drool off screen.....

I want more please!!!

Oustanding jewels!

I would LOVE to see your Indian jewellery.

Are you in the jewellery business?!

Can I be your best friend!? :cheeky:

:love: :love: :love:

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
rosetta|1310385002|2966362 said:
Wipes drool off screen.....

I want more please!!!

Oustanding jewels!

I would LOVE to see your Indian jewellery.

Are you in the jewellery business?!

Can I be your best friend!? :cheeky:

hehe no we are not in the jewellery business .....however i can tell you that being a jeweller is my dream job :bigsmile:
and yes we can be best friends :D coz all my friends yell at me when i get something new (im sure they dont mean to be "mean" but hey...it certainly puts you in a foul mood :evil: )

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
rubyprincess|1310384949|2966361 said:
Good night!!! :love: can I be your third sister????

looks like pricescope sisters are a lot more accepting of this craziness than real ones.....so why not!!!
:D ;-)

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Your collection is beyond stunning, especially your OEC upgrade from one of your prior posts, just WOW! :shock:

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Icelover, you have the most AMAZING collection! :love: :love: :love: I never saw such huge bling till I moved to Delhi but your collection puts what I've seen so far to shame.

Please keep sharing. I would love to see see your traditional Indian jewellery as well. Do you have any polki?

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
DiaDiva|1310387317|2966380 said:
Icelover, you have the most AMAZING collection! :love: :love: :love: I never saw such huge bling till I moved to Delhi but your collection puts what I've seen so far to shame.

Please keep sharing. I would love to see see your traditional Indian jewellery as well. Do you have any polki?

Hey there! Thanks a lot :bigsmile:

Most of traditional jewellery is in the safe deposit box coz I don't wear chunky ones moremthan a handful of times a year. Will try to post what I have at home....I don't have too mch polki jewelry but I do have a lot of kundans :love:

When did you move to Delhi??you must be over whelmed by all the chunky stuff...if you want to see bigger rocks....Mumbai is THE place...I dint know where to look and what to look at when I went to a wedding there recently....I think I'm still partially blind :lickout:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG OMG OMG!!! Let me go get a bucket for my drool!! :love: :love: :love: I think i've died and gone to bling heaven!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am speechless! How do you ever decide which of those gorgeous earrings to wear each day? You have a gorgeous collection and I'd love to see as many photos as you care to share!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: Wow!!! :love: :love:

Gorgeous jewellery Icelover!

Thank you very much for sharing with us. :wavey:

Cachette :))

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very stunning.... :love: :love: :love:

I also have a close friend who is Indian and she also has the most amazing jewelry.. I keep trying to get adopted.. I have dark hair and skin.. I think it's my hazel eyes.. that keep me from looking like part of the family.. oh that and I'm 5'11".... and I am missing those amazing jewels in my collection!!!

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Mayk|1310391537|2966422 said:

I also have a close friend who is Indian and she also has the most amazing jewelry.. I keep trying to get adopted.. I have dark hair and skin.. I think it's my hazel eyes.. that keep me from looking like part of the family.. oh that and I'm 5'11".... and I am missing those amazing jewels in my collection!!!

ROFL....I'm 5'10" myself, may be you can try a different family? :naughty: :bigsmile: I'm like a giant here and I wear big heels too....so most ppl look at me like I just got off a spaceship...oh that plus the diamonds...so I'm a walking specimen of weirdness here :love:

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Icelover|1310394415|2966440 said:

ROFL....I'm 5'10" myself, may be you can try a different family? :naughty: :bigsmile: I'm like a giant here and I wear big heels too....so most ppl look at me like I just got off a spaceship...oh that plus the diamonds...so I'm a walking specimen of weirdness here :love:

I think I have died and gone to bling heaven.

I'm too short (154cm) to pass as your sister, so how about I just audition for the role of jewellery cleaner?

I would love to come and play in your jewellery box!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Icelover, I'm so glad you've found us! We definitely want to see everything you can show us. I am humbled in the presence of your astounding collection and your sweet dad's thoughtfulness.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG your collection is TDF gorgeous!!!! Best I have seen in a long time!!!! You are one lucky lady!!!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
W :love:W! You may not be crazy, but your jewels are insanely beautiful!

And thanks to that glimpse of (omg, natural) pearls on green fabric, I'm recommitting myself to learning to drape a saree...

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Icelover|1310394415|2966440 said:

OMG... I will fit right in.. where do I apply.... I am the perfect family member.. I don't cook, but I clean..(I always take off my jewels to clean) and you can count on me to remember all special holidays and birthdays... I don't eat much...and right now I don't have a criminal record.. I like the thought of being a walking specimen of weirdness with BLING!!!! :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! You are one lucky girl to have such beautiful stones/jewelry to wear!

I would love to see some of your Indian jewelry (please)!

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys. I will try to post more interesting jewelry in a few days. ( by interesting I mean more designs) I don't know if anyone is interested to know but Jewellers swear that the rap for fancy shapes is expected to go up any where between 10 and 20% This Friday :angryfire: :(( :devil:

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Ninama|1310398747|2966486 said:
W :love:W! You may not be crazy, but your jewels are insanely beautiful!

And thanks to that glimpse of (omg, natural) pearls on green fabric, I'm recommitting myself to learning to drape a saree...

Lol.sarees are fun especially since you can wear the biggest/most chunky jewelry and get away with it...are you interested to look at more natural pearls? I have a couple more pieces but not mch different from the ones I posted..just different sized pearls

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! :-o

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results