shape
carat
color
clarity

I am new!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovejewelry13

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!!! I am so excited to make my first post. I am 25 and waiting patiently. We picked out a ring and can''t wait for him to ask me. I don''t know if that will be any time soon, but only time will tell. I have to ask, are there any girls out there that lived at home while they where engaged. I would like a long engagement so we have plenty of time to save and plan for the wedding. Idealy I would like to get married in June 2012, but I would like to get engaged soon. My brother is getting married in September and I would like to wait until after their wedding to start planning. I wish we lived on our own but right now it is hard. Am I the only one that still lives at home or are there others out there?

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to LIW!
35.gif

I hope your stay on the list is short and sweet!

I do not live at home, but I''m sure there are at least a few women on the site that will be able to chime in on that topic!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I''m in the unusual situation that while I do live at home, my BF lives with us. We can''t afford our own place untill I get a job, which hopefully should be soon.

BF won''t propose while we are living with my parents because I feel like that would be innapropriate, so things will start moving forward more once we have our own place.

welcome to LIW!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PS!! May your stay be short and sweet!!!
35.gif

cally

Rough_Rock
I''m new, too. Hi!
35.gif

I don''t live at home, I actually live with my bf. However, I sometimes wish I still lived at home- it''s a nice cushion to be able to save money up. I''m sure there are plenty of others doing the same thing!

Loz88

Rough_Rock
Hi and Welcome!

I currently live at home, but only until my BF gets a job, which should be soon hopefully, then we can move out. I''m still at university so..... It wouldn''t bother me getting engaged whilst we still at home, it''s my BF''s idea to wait. I already have the ring I''m just waiting not so patiently! I wish it would just hurry up and now I''m ranting sorry!

I too want to get married around August 2012, then I''ll be finished with university and stuff!

Hope this was helpful!

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! Hope your stay is short!

I also live at home right now and depending on when we get engaged, I will still live at home while we are engaged. Once I graduate from school (next year) we will probably move in together because I will have a job (hopefully) and will be able to contribute to our living expenses.

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Welcome! Hope everything works out for you before too long. I don''t live at home, I actually live with my BF. But I did live at home for a few months when I moved back to this area after grad school. It was good to save up some money, so I know how you feel!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m not a LIW anymore, but I did live with my parents when DH and I were engaged. We had a long engagement (nearly 3 years), and we had just started building a house together. I was happy at home and loved living with my parents, so saw no need to move out. DH had his own house so I had all the freedom I needed, but the money saving was a huge help to us. The long engagement allowed us to dabble at wedding planning and pay for everything in full with cash, which lowered the stress levels immensely!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Hi there - welcome to LIW
35.gif
lots of {{{{DUST}}}} for you, it sounds like a proposal might be just around the corner
21.gif

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
**********************DUST********************** and welcome to the list

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! I too live at home. Me and my bf are saving up for a house right now and I hope we get to move out soon because I have this feeling he''s waiting for that to propose... (i hope its before that though cause i really dont know when we''ll get a house
33.gif
) Haha well... welcome again and i hope your stay is short and sweet, sounds like it just might be!

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
Just saying hello! and welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results