shape
carat
color
clarity

I am looking for discount diamond engagement site.

George Rowe

Rough_Rock
Hi There,

I am looking for discount diamond engagement rings online, but I'm not sure which website are reliable and affordable price? There are a lot of good deals online, but I don't want to get a ring that is worthless. If you have an any idea please suggest to me.

Thanks and Best Regards
George Rowe

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
George - the whole point of this forum is to allow people to learn about diamonds so they can make intelligent diamond-buying choices and get the most for their money. In many cases, that will allow you to buy or build your engagement ring at a discount as compared
to what you would have paid otherwise. Beyond that, I don't have personal experience with on-line diamond discount sites. I have bought diamond jewelry from sites such as EBay but I can't recommend them because my experience is limited to one or two of many, many individuals who sell on those sites.

I have noticed that several of the Price Scope "featured sponsors" (Pearlman's, for example) offer discount, close-out, or estate pieces. If you're looking for a bargain with some measure of safety, that might be a good place to start. If you're willing to consider used pieces, you might check out some of the other "looking for..." threads too - some of the responses might include references to re-salers that other have had good experiences with.

smith144

Rough_Rock
There s no separate site for it u can get suggestion in google r some search engine tat the place wer discouint is present

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Jewels by Erica Grace is a website that is trusted here on PS. Many people have bought and sold to them. However, they are not "new" diamonds. They are typically estate or resell pieces.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results