shape
carat
color
clarity

I am going to have a new favorite

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I got a pack of very cute pinkish red Burmese Ruby Pear cuts a while ago. The color is very saturated and lovely and I was planning to use 5 pieces for flowers or use four pieces to make a butterlfly.
Originally I wanted to create a Chopard Precious Lace style but I later figured out that will be too big for my size 4.5 fingers.
After 5 drafts of CAD drawings, here it is!!!!
Very happy with what it turned out!
DC324499-B664-47F0-BA6A-8349F355172F.jpeg

Last edited:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful color and design. Love it!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

voce

Ideal_Rock
That is just so cute and luscious! You're really going to enjoy it. Congratulations. :appl:

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
54D0521E-36F5-4709-9A0D-D4D0B9BCD645.jpeg
Here are some work in progress pictures.
I originally planned to have it set with 5 pieces but my jeweler told me it would have a gap between the pears so I settled for six pieces cluster.
My original plan was use 4 pieces for a butterfly and 5 pieces for a flower cluster but now I only have 3 pieces left. 5BA7B978-0110-4017-BCFA-BC9A4927D08C.jpeg

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I have 3 pieces left should I sell them on LP or make them into a matching pendant?

voce

Ideal_Rock
I have 3 pieces left should I sell them on LP or make them into a matching pendant?

What are the dimensions on those pears? Depending on the dimensions, I may have a use for them in one of my own projects.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely little flower it makes! That color :love:

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring. I love the way the diamond halo follows around the petals.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Each is around 0.35ct to 0.4ct. Around 4.5*3mm.
The flower cluster I made are measurement around 14*14mm.

I think I can definitely use them, as long as they're not too expensive for me. I just started 3 custom projects and purchased 2 pre-loved rings, so I'll have to wait for my next paycheck on June 20 before making more purchases. If you can think of a way to make a set with a pendant, that would be awesome, too.

voce

Ideal_Rock
It is still with my jeweler. It will take a week for me to receive it.

This is why I like receiving projects from one of my jewelers FedEx 2nd day. :P2

Well, if we gotta wait, we gotta wait, but I'm so looking forward to seeing handshots!

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I think I can definitely use them, as long as they're not too expensive for me. I just started 3 custom projects and purchased 2 pre-loved rings, so I'll have to wait for my next paycheck on June 20 before making more purchases. If you can think of a way to make a set with a pendant, that would be awesome, too.

I will wait until I finish most of my gems to post a LT link together. I have so many different small stones I did not use for my projects.

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
This is why I like receiving projects from one of my jewelers FedEx 2nd day. :P2

Well, if we gotta wait, we gotta wait, but I'm so looking forward to seeing handshots!

Haha, I have 5 other gems on the waiting list so I am always very patient with that. I finished the setting of my three rubies pieces this year haha. Look forward to my next favorite piece!

blingbae

Shiny_Rock
OMG, LOVE!!!! So pretty.
You could make a heart pendant or maybe use all 3 to make a fan pendant or maybe even earrings.

Can't wait to see more pics when you receive!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Haha, I have 5 other gems on the waiting list so I am always very patient with that. I finished the setting of my three rubies pieces this year haha. Look forward to my next favorite piece!

I think, for ease of searching, you should title your threads something more descriptive than my favorite, my new favorite, my newest new favorite et cetera.

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
The other 3 pieces I am thinking to make into this Chopard ring. I don’t have piercings and I save a lot of money on earrings haha!
I saw it on magazine and Chopard’s instagram and fell in love with it. However I can’t find that piece sold anywhere on the website. I feel guilty that already own one piece of ruby flower cluster and I still need another one
F7CEC007-C13A-49D3-807C-B3DD4C74BDF8.jpeg

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oooh, that's pretty! Love it!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
That is so pretty and just in time for July! What great presence. I have been wanting to do this but wasn't sure on the size, this helps so much!
3SAPD1084A.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got a pack of very cute pinkish red Burmese Ruby Pear cuts a while ago. The color is very saturated and lovely and I was planning to use 5 pieces for flowers or use four pieces to make a butterlfly.
Originally I wanted to create a Chopard Precious Lace style but I later figured out that will be too big for my size 4.5 fingers.
After 5 drafts of CAD drawings, here it is!!!!
Very happy with what it turned out!
DC324499-B664-47F0-BA6A-8349F355172F.jpeg

Now that's a flower :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

dhimer

Shiny_Rock
Each is around 0.35ct to 0.4ct. Around 4.5*3mm.
The flower cluster I made are measurement around 14*14mm.

May I inquire which vendor the stones are from ? Been looking for some pear rubies for earrings. Thank you. And your new ring is

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results