shape
carat
color
clarity

I am going to have a new favorite

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
I got a pack of very cute pinkish red Burmese Ruby Pear cuts a while ago. The color is very saturated and lovely and I was planning to use 5 pieces for flowers or use four pieces to make a butterlfly.
Originally I wanted to create a Chopard Precious Lace style but I later figured out that will be too big for my size 4.5 fingers.
After 5 drafts of CAD drawings, here it is!!!!
Very happy with what it turned out!
DC324499-B664-47F0-BA6A-8349F355172F.jpeg

Last edited:

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

voce

Ideal_Rock
That is just so cute and luscious! You're really going to enjoy it. Congratulations. :appl:

voce

Ideal_Rock
I have 3 pieces left should I sell them on LP or make them into a matching pendant?

What are the dimensions on those pears? Depending on the dimensions, I may have a use for them in one of my own projects.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Each is around 0.35ct to 0.4ct. Around 4.5*3mm.
The flower cluster I made are measurement around 14*14mm.

I think I can definitely use them, as long as they're not too expensive for me. I just started 3 custom projects and purchased 2 pre-loved rings, so I'll have to wait for my next paycheck on June 20 before making more purchases. If you can think of a way to make a set with a pendant, that would be awesome, too.

voce

Ideal_Rock
It is still with my jeweler. It will take a week for me to receive it.

This is why I like receiving projects from one of my jewelers FedEx 2nd day. :P2

Well, if we gotta wait, we gotta wait, but I'm so looking forward to seeing handshots!

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
I think I can definitely use them, as long as they're not too expensive for me. I just started 3 custom projects and purchased 2 pre-loved rings, so I'll have to wait for my next paycheck on June 20 before making more purchases. If you can think of a way to make a set with a pendant, that would be awesome, too.

I will wait until I finish most of my gems to post a LT link together. I have so many different small stones I did not use for my projects.

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
This is why I like receiving projects from one of my jewelers FedEx 2nd day. :P2

Well, if we gotta wait, we gotta wait, but I'm so looking forward to seeing handshots!

Haha, I have 5 other gems on the waiting list so I am always very patient with that. I finished the setting of my three rubies pieces this year haha. Look forward to my next favorite piece!

blingbae

Shiny_Rock
OMG, LOVE!!!! So pretty.
You could make a heart pendant or maybe use all 3 to make a fan pendant or maybe even earrings.

Can't wait to see more pics when you receive!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Haha, I have 5 other gems on the waiting list so I am always very patient with that. I finished the setting of my three rubies pieces this year haha. Look forward to my next favorite piece!

I think, for ease of searching, you should title your threads something more descriptive than my favorite, my new favorite, my newest new favorite et cetera.

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
The other 3 pieces I am thinking to make into this Chopard ring. I don’t have piercings and I save a lot of money on earrings haha!
I saw it on magazine and Chopard’s instagram and fell in love with it. However I can’t find that piece sold anywhere on the website. I feel guilty that already own one piece of ruby flower cluster and I still need another one
F7CEC007-C13A-49D3-807C-B3DD4C74BDF8.jpeg

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Men In Pearls
    Men In Pearls
    Celebrating The Life Of Elsa Peretti
    Celebrating The Life Of Elsa Peretti
    Recovering Diamonds From The Depths
    Recovering Diamonds From The Depths

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.