shape
carat
color
clarity

I am engaged!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VRB1

Rough_Rock
Hey there I am recently engaged and all I can say is that I am so excited!!!! I have been checking out this site for awhile now and I love seeing everyones jewelry !!! here is a pic of my ring I am trying to get more photos that are better but I am not very techno savvy and it seems to be very difficult for me to figure out how to upload multiples if anyone has suggestions I am open
33.gif
we have been together for three years and I feel so lucky to have met such a great guy !!! oh and ps so sorry if the photo does not turn out !

Photo0998knkjhhnkjnbnb.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your ring is truly stunning! Congratulations!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! It''s stunning!

And no, you can only seem to upload one photo per post. We will wait patiently though as you keep hitting "reply" and posting your pictures of that beauty!

VRB1

Rough_Rock
Ok I figured it out ! here are some more pics not that great but I will try to get some in the sun light soon!!!

jfhjhfjkgjahg00909jahgjjgh.jpg

mariel

Shiny_Rock
congrats on your engagement and the gorgeous ring!

VRB1

Rough_Rock
more...

8878.jpg

VRB1

Rough_Rock

575567shkkjshdfah.jpg

VRB1

Rough_Rock

hjkghju887743234.jpg

Cutehonesty

Rough_Rock
Lovely. Congrats. Very original ring.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Lovely ring! Please give us all the stats, and who made your setting. I don''t think I have ever seen that one before. It looks lovely on you as well! Wear it in good health!

VRB1

Rough_Rock
Here are the stats of the ring 1.58ct RB SI1 Ideal cut color I and the ctw is 3.6

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, wear your beautiful new ring in good health!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! What a stunner! Did you and your fiance choose it together? What a lucky girl you are!! I''d love to see more pictures!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations on your engagement!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is beautiful!!!
36.gif
30.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif
31.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
WOW, what an amazing ring!!!!!!!!!!!!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
lovely ring!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
CONGRATS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!
36.gif
36.gif

Hope to see you in BWW! So how did he propose, if you don''t mind me asking? What are the stats on your ring? It''s gorgeous!! He did a great job! Would you mind if I add it to the halo collection?

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a looker!!!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, your ring is stunning! Congrats!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Congratulations!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement!!

Gorgeous ring! If you are planning to post more photos, I''d love to see some more of the basket (sorry, is that what we call it?), from underneath. Is that pierced? Where is the setting from?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, your ring is exquisite!! What a gorgeous piece, I''m in love with it, just stunning! You are a lucky lady, enjoy your beautiful new ring and your engagement! Congrats on both!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congratulations - the ring is gorgeous!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it''s gorgeous, and great finger coverage! You must be thrilled. Congrats on your engagement!

VRB1

Rough_Rock
Hey you guys thank you for all the nice comments!!!
21.gif
I told my fiancé what I was wanting... and of course showed him TONZ of pics from this site!!! And from what I have gathered from being an investigator and asking him questions about the ring is that he purchased the diamond from Fred Meyer jewelry store... and the setting he found at a small local jewelry store and they then set the two together! I still can’t believe that he picked out suck a stunning ring I feel so blessed!!!

Oh and Luckyeshe yes yes yes you can put my ring on the halo thread it is MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!! And as for how he proposed I am sure that all you ladies have noticed by now how great your diamonds look in the movie theater... so I am always saying that to him ha but we had the whole day off from "LIFE" and our plan was to spend it doing all the things we love! we went hiking, to lunch at one of our favorite restaurants, and then to our special spot where we had our first date (movie theater) he whipped out a letter and read it aloud in short the letter said all of the things that he loved about me and how lucky he felt that we were together... then he got down on one knee and said "Vanessa honey will you marry me" all I can say is that I was crying for ever ha how could you not and then he said I had to give it to you so that you could see it in movie theater lighting ... I thought to myself man he must really love me to think that my diamond obsession is ok in his mind lol
41.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it; it is so sparkly and elegant. many congrats!!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
Your ring is beautiful and your proposal sounded very sweet and special.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results