shape
carat
color
clarity

I am done.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
well, at least for the time being
9.gif

My new earrings arrived from New York and they are absolutely spectacular. I have been checking my lipstick whenever possible just to steal a quick peak and while at home I have been running to the mirror every few minutes just to look at them.

My jeweler must have shown me at least 8 different sets of various size, color and clarity combinations. I discovered that I was a lot more color sensative than I thought and for some reason I was able to pinpoint the inclusions in most of the SI2 stones. I did not want to go through an upgrade again so I did go over budget slightly.

One stone is 1.55 h color SI1 and the other stone is 1.58 h color SI1 set in 3 prong platinum martinis (no drooping). Unlike my 3 stone ring, the earrings are not certified by GIA or AGS but I am okay with that. I did look at one awesome pair of 4.5 carat total weight but besides breaking the bank they were too big to wear everyday. I wore them to the baseball game yesterday and my friends just drooled...they were just shooting off all these magnificent colors. I think I might go and get my haircut so that I can show off these little sparklies.

I have been promising pictures of my pieces forever and promise that they will come soon or you will all probably think that I have been making up stories
2.gif

Thank you for letting me share.

Roppongi

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh my gosh NO YOU AREN''T!!!!

telling us all about those fabulous new earrings and not posting pictures?

FOR SHAME GIRL!!!!
39.gif

I demand we get SOME sort of visual interest piece on these baubles ASAP. even just a camera phone shot. PLEASE!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok...this forum is called "Show Me The Ring" not "Tell us about your ring." That means you must SHOW us your much talked about baubles..
9.gif
3.gif
2.gif

They sound beautiful and I'm glad you are happy with them
1.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
The next time I visit this thread there better be some pictures!
11.gif
11.gif
hehe

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Isn't telling about but not showing pictures against forum rules? I thought I read that somewhere when I joined.........We want to see!!!!!!!

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/11/2005 5:21:40 PM
Author: Stretch4
The next time I visit this thread there better be some pictures!
11.gif
11.gif
hehe
yea really. I mean who gets 1.6 ct earrings and doesnt post pics ASAP. So rude.
11.gif

I''ll still be nice and say congrats ! i''m in the market for some new earrings. Would you mind sharing which vendor you went to in NY?

icekid

Ideal_Rock
whaaaaaaaaaaat... I want to see! pics, and hurry!
3.gif

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
All:

I know...I know. Mrs. Salvo is right,this thread is called Show Me the Ring. I wasn''t even going to post my new purchase because I didn''t have pictures to back it up. Am I the only person who is technologically inept on the board? I am beginning to feel that I am am.

Mara - question, if I have my husband take a picture from his phone, how would I download it onto the computer? That''s how stupid I am.

Cute330xigrl - I bought the stones in San Francisco but had them sent to New York to save on the sales tax. My jeweler in San Francisco is on Post Street at a place called Shreve. They had a really nice selection of earrings but I chose to get them loose instead of pre-made. I guess it''s everything that I learned here. This place is truly dangerous to retail jewelry stores.

When I told my husband that I was done he just smiled and said, "sure honey." He doesn''t believe me. But I am, really. I have my little watch collection, my 3 stone ring, two beautiful eternity bands, and now my new earrings. The only necklace I wear is a platinum piece by Elsa Peretti that my husband bought me when we were dating. I never take it off. I am not much of a right hand ring person. I honestly cannot think of anything else that I am jonesing for. I AM DONE.

Thanks again PS! You guys are the best.

Roppongi

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Have your husband send the picture via the phone to his or your email address. My phone has simple options to send a picture to another phone number or email address. I''m sure his does too. Then you can post the pic on here
3.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you can get it to your email, there are several of us on here who would be glad to help you post them. you would just have to email them to one of us. No pressure
27.gif
3.gif
2.gif

I would love to see pics of your e-ring too
9.gif
I look forward to the day that I''ll be done. I''m not a RHR person either, so once I get my upgrade and maybe a pair of martini studs
31.gif
I''ll be done too
36.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Hold up. 1.5 in each ear? omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh your earring sound fabulous! ...But what about a nice tennis bracelet?
27.gif
I know I love wearing mine next to my Breitling!
31.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bump. . . we are still waiting on these pics! You can''t hold out any longer!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
jonesing for pictures of your fabulous studs....
39.gif

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
I am going to go home and ask my husband to take pictures with his cell phone of my rings and earrings tonight. I cannot promise you that they will turn out, but I am going to try. I PROMISE.

I do have one little complaint. I CANNOT see them unless my hair is pulled up and away from my ears. I have stick straight asian hair that is chin length and they cannot be seen. I am seriously thinking about cutting my hair...IS THAT CRAZY?? I saw a picture of Jessica Simpson on the cover of one of the gossip rags and her GIGANTIC 8 carat total weight studs were front and center, they looked glorious.

You guys are awesome and hilarious. Thank you for your patience.

On a side note. I stopped by Hermes the other day and asked to be put on the list for another Hermes Birkin Bag. So although it''s not a diamond, I am still finding ways to spend money or perhaps not so vital needs. Will it ever end
39.gif
????

Roppongi

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, since we have all been so patient we need to see the earrings, the ering and the bands. Fair enough?

I''ll just bet those rocks peek out from your hair without you even knowing it - if you really want to show them off, tuck that hair behind your ears!

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
It never ends, at least not in my experience! I have this quote that I found somewhere that fits me to a ''T:'' "As long as I have a want, I have reason for living. Satisfaction is death." There is always a bee in my bonnet, no matter what! Congrats on those earrings! And the purse!

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
My husband just took two pictures with his crummy camera phone. One picture is of my rings and one is of my ear lobe. The pictures are horrible...very blurry. I can only SEND the pictures to another telephone number, he did not sign up for email capabilities. If someone would like to PM me with their cell phone I can send it to you and see if you can post it.

I am really, really sorry guys. I will see if better pictures can be taken.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
I want to see those beautiful studs!!
39.gif

It''s time you invest in a digital camera!
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here, finally, is a great picture of Roppongi''s HUGE studs (or in this case, stud!!). Now that we have seen one, we need more pictures!!
31.gif

roppongi ear.jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
OMG. There are no other words.
30.gif

Shay

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
the "stud" is gorgoeus. I just LOVE the size for earrings
30.gif
30.gif

someday...somehow...adding them to my wish list now
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results