shape
carat
color
clarity

I am back and Married!! With a few pictures!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
MS the pics look great! and u look sooooooo happy and so in love!!!

its pictures like this that make me sometimes regret not having a wedding! excellent pictures!!!! im sure u''ll have a sweet time trying to pick a few to put around the house..

and talking about the house, how are things on that end? have u finalized all the re-modeling/fixing??

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can''t even choose a favorite--there are so many LOVELY pictures, you guys look SO cute and happy and in love and I just love it!!!!

(And this: "This is your sheep.. cheese again.." is totally hilarious!!!) What a fantastic wedding!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh.

My.

God.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE these pictures, Melissa! I''m tearing up because they''re really so pretty! I know you have 900 million pictures, but if you have webspace anywhere - heck, photobucket, and can post some more online, I would love to spend hours going through them!

Congratulations . . . I really am so very happy for you and Jeff!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Melissa!!! Your pro pics came out soooooo awesome! I mean, not that the non-pro ones aren''t awesome too, but WOW!!! I love them!!!! I think they really captured the beauty and happiness of your day! More, more, more!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Aww thanks everyone! I can''t believe you want to see more.. lol.. I will get the CD and bring it up and post some more..

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
AWWWWW, MS- you looked awesome and you two are so freaking cute! :)

Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results