shape
carat
color
clarity

I am back and Married!! With a few pictures!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
YAY MelissaSue!!! What a perfect day and you made an absolutely gorgeous bride!!! Can''t wait to see some more pictures - we just made it home last night ourselves so I''m impressed you''ve managed to get so many up already!!

36.gif
36.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Melissa, you look STUNNING and so very, very happy!

Congratulations, i''m glad your day was perfect. now go enjoy that house together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow.. A big congratulations. I am not sure I have posted yet, but you looked beautiful!! And sooo happy!

Congratulations!! I will NOT protest if you added more pictures!!!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Congrats
36.gif
36.gif

All the pics are wonderful, and those kids are too cute! I esp like to picture with your dad; I even ''awwed'' aloud (good thing noone was around to hear me).
Keep ''em coming. You know you can never post too many.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the pics Melissasue. Your flowergirls are the cutest things ever and your nephew too. you looked gorgeous. congrats on now being a MRS...

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Okay. I have some more pics!! Some nicer ones of hubby and I..

churchholdinghands1.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
another cute one from the church

churchannoucned.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Our "Grand Entrance" at the reception

introductionsusentrance.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
cutting the cake

cakecuttingmj.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
These next three my nephew took himself (I think he may have also taken the cake cutting pic but I''m not sure...)
He''s only 8.. We think he takes really good pics.. The first two are a little blurry, but they look almost intentionally that way..

patricksshots1.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Another one from Patrick

patricksshots2.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
And another one.. This one is on our fridge

patricksshots3.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
OOps I forgot one.. I think my hubby looks extra adorable here..This was him with his two best men before the ceremony started..

jeffbmschurch.jpg

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Yay MS, you look amazing, your Hubby
9.gif
looks so handsome, the wedding looks like it was wonderful and I CAN''T WAIT TO SEE MORE PICTURES!!!!

You were one of the first PSers whose posts I remember reading, since we both have inherited old diamonds and love the band LIVE (the old stuff
3.gif
).
I''m so glad to see you happy and wish you both a lifetime of love and wonderful moments!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh MS, you looked beautiful!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I am late chiming in - been busy with our bedroom. MelissaSue, you look gorgeous. The BM dresses look great on everyone. You and hubby are so cute. And he and his friend does look like brothers.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
MelissaSue you look SO beautiful and happy! Your dress is just gorgeous... very evocative of grandma''s! You also have the cutest flower girl and ring bearer too!
36.gif

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
This is definitely my favorite part of BWW - looking at all the great wedding pics with the happy new married ladies. I love your elegant lace gown, you were every bit the beaming bride. And your flower girl is such a cutie pie!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Aw, MS I LOOOVE the new pics--your hubby is precious and you both look so HAPPY and radiant!!!

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
Melissasue..You made one stunning bride!
1.gif
Your dress was gorgeous! Glad you had a wonderful day - if I recall we were date twins (a link to my pics are below)

Congrats~!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Okay. I have ONE pro pic.. I guess our proof CD is ready.. but I probably won''t get it until tuesday because we have to pick it up personally from him and pay him. I like this pic a lot though! I hope its representative of the majority of them!

proshot1.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
And here is me with one of my my MOH''s twins. Isn''t he sooo cute? They were almost 4 months, but they were preemies..about 6 weeks early.. so they''re teeeny..

melelijahweddingdress.JPG

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
And the other twin. I wasn''t brave enough to try them both at once. :)

meljacobweddingdress.JPG

Sujuann

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/11/2006 10:51:06 PM
Author: MelissaSue
Okay. I have ONE pro pic.. I guess our proof CD is ready.. but I probably won''t get it until tuesday because we have to pick it up personally from him and pay him. I like this pic a lot though! I hope its representative of the majority of them!
Congratulations!!! This is a goregous pic!!! This would be great as on to have blown up for a huge frame. Great pic!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwwww, Melissa, that is an absolutely gorgeous picture! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
The pro picture is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I''m sure there will be many, many more and we can''t wait to see them!

and weren''t you brave, holding a 4 month old while wearing your wedding dress! They''re adorable
1.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
I just love the pro pic MelissaSue! You look SO beautiful and in love!
1.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Okay.. i don''t know HOW I will decide which pro pics to post up here.. we have 900 proofs.. (probably about 800 original shots.. photographer played around with some to show the ''effects" he can do)
overall I''m very happy with his pics.. Especially the ones that aren''t posed.. posed pics are tough.. someone is always blinking or making a face.. but there are definitley some that are worth keeping :)

SOOO since this is pricescope.. (I didn''t think this pic got taken.. my photographer was that good at staying out of the way that i didn''t notice him taking a closeup pic of my hands lol)

425.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
another cute one of hubby and I.. like the one from the other day.. but I like this one more because we are being "us"

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
didn''t post! Herre it is!

476s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results