shape
carat
color
clarity

I am allergic to something in my other house - has anyone ever been able to identify an indoor allergy?

Rebel Rebel

Rough_Rock
For those of us who have these severe sneezing episodes, I have them too, usually lasting about 10 minutes, with dozens of sneezes in an unstoppable row. I don't know what causes them and have no allergies.

But, one episode caused me to have a detached retina, which is serious and requires surgery within a week.

It's hard to describe, but I now try very hard to let the sneezes happen as naturally as possible by forcing myself to keep my eyes open as best as I can (to minimize squeezing) until they pass. It sounds gross, but I just stand over a sink and let the sneezes fly. Hope you all can try something like this and avoid eye damage.

Rhd3

Shiny_Rock
Have you tried Flonase? That might give you some relief.

It I were in your position, I’d get allergy testing and start keeping a journal to see if you can find any pattern (does it happen more in certain rooms, time of day, etc.). Good luck. As someone with personal experience, I know how frustrating this can be.

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Allergy testing is the way to go. It could be so many things.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Asbestos?

cheer--Sharon

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
For those of us who have these severe sneezing episodes, I have them too, usually lasting about 10 minutes, with dozens of sneezes in an unstoppable row. I don't know what causes them and have no allergies.

But, one episode caused me to have a detached retina, which is serious and requires surgery within a week.

It's hard to describe, but I now try very hard to let the sneezes happen as naturally as possible by forcing myself to keep my eyes open as best as I can (to minimize squeezing) until they pass. It sounds gross, but I just stand over a sink and let the sneezes fly. Hope you all can try something like this and avoid eye damage.

my other half has these
i have warned him he will hurt himself and he needs to take the allergy tablets every day .......

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dear Lord, I hope not! From what I’ve read, the symptoms are different.

ive read its only a problem if you disturb it, houses the age and style of ours can have it, we were very careful and did due diligance before we brought our house

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results