shape
carat
color
clarity

I am a spoiled woman...yes I know.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

leilei0812

Rough_Rock
So I just clicked "buy this". I am so excited about my first Tiffany Jewelry. My bf knows we have a future wedding ring for me already (from SP as well, channel set round eternity ring) but I really wanted a ring that I wouldn''t have to worry about if I were to go out to work in the yard (not that I do very often or anything, but who''s counting? LOL). SP made Tiffany affordable for us (two grad students) and it is the perfect size for me. I told my bf it was a sign (since I wouldn''t have to get it resized). He laughed and rolled his eyes, and then gave me the okay. So happy and can''t wait for the little sucker to come sit in our locked safe until the big date. One stock picture for now, will post more when I get the ring.

070182.jpg

leilei0812

Rough_Rock
oh, it is platinum and has a 0.02ct itsy bitsy diamond in it. LOL. I could''ve gotten an all Tiffany platinum band that is still on SP right now at a similar price, but what kind of girl would I be if I didn''t chose the one with the diamond in it?

Jewels

Shiny_Rock

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous and very cute, hope you come back with a handshot!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Pretty!!!! I love the simple sleek look!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s very pretty! Congrats on your first Tiffany piece! I love the simplistic and elegant design of this ring--it is perfect for someone who spends lots of time outdoors...wear it in good health and enjoy!
36.gif
35.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats, it''s so pretty...

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! I love that ring! I wanted to get them for stacking!! (not the platinium ones of course).
emwink.gif

I apologize if i sound like an idiot, but what is "SP"?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations - its very lovely
1.gif

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
i have it silver with the diamond and my 2 sisters also have it in ruby and sapphire. but we used ours as purity rings.

asquareguy

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/27/2007 11:24:02 AM
Author: whenharrymetsally
Congratulations!! I love that ring! I wanted to get them for stacking!! (not the platinium ones of course).
emwink.gif

I apologize if i sound like an idiot, but what is ''SP''?
Whenharrymetsally:

SP is short for Signed Pieces, their link here...

A website that specializes in reselling designer jewelry (at a very nice discount, most times), the sister site is Facets, selling new products they make

Both sites available here...

Hope that helps,

leilei0812

Rough_Rock
whenharrymetsally: like asquareguy has stated, SP is signed pieces. They sell designer jewelry pieces at a fraction of the cost. I love it! Without them, I would never be able to dish out normal Tiffany pricing. I highly recommend them. I have also bought from their facet collection and love it as well. :)

Thanks everyone for their kind words, I will definitely post pictures when the ring comes.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
I have this as well, though in silver. My bf gave this to me for Christmas and it is so pretty, you are going to love it. I call it "baby bling" because the diamond is so tiny. You would be surprised how much that little diamond sparkles!

Enjoy!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
What a great ring which you rightly say you can wear without having to worry about damaging it or losing stones. I love it.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Very pretty!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! Sleek and elegant.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Tiffany pieces from SP!!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice!!!!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
It''s very pretty and simple. Nice find!

Have fun working in the yard with it!!
2.gif

leilei0812

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone! Hahah..my bf just asked me again today when was the last time I did any yard work. I couldn''t answer him. LOL.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
SignedPieces is awsome. And so is that ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results