carat
color
clarity

I’m so overwhelmed

AV_

Ideal_Rock
What news!

I had a panic attack yesterday.

Those... Had an interesting sping full of some such ,( The dread stopped all of a sudden. Afternoons spent writing in cafees somehow did magic. I am just back from one, in fact: I've kept the habit. Your cure! sounds good too...

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking of you and sending warm thoughts.

Is that your ring I saw in DK IG?

Thanks, everyone. I’m walking and doing better yesterday and today. Decorating for Christmas, etc.

Reactions: AV_

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How you doing whitewave? Hope you feel good today. Good is good enough, not asking for great yet right?
I'm enjoying my lovely, oh how she sparkles whitewave, just so pretty. I think of you so often, how great it was that thread you started and I wish you could have seen my happy face when I fully inspected (online) that stone!

Go see someone if you need to.................hugs..............

Thanks, I bought a new band from James Allen that I like with my emerald cut and would probably look good with a pear. I’ll post it in a minute, with the 40% off sale (or whatever cyber Monday percent off was), it was about $400.00. I wouldn’t pay more than that though.
09E80258-BA78-45FB-AD0C-9909F88A8367.jpeg 64507FD5-223A-42EC-8DDE-CAC776900377.jpeg

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry you are going through a tough time. I tend to want to hibernate when the days start getting shorter and I can have a hard time functioning during winter. I don't know if you ever experience that, but also adding on your loss it could be a double whammy. Cuddle your dogs close (that always brings me peace and comfort). Keeping you in my thoughts.

SparkleFest

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, I bought a new band from James Allen that I like with my emerald cut and would probably look good with a pear. I’ll post it in a minute, with the 40% off sale (or whatever cyber Monday percent off was), it was about $400.00. I wouldn’t pay more than that though.
09E80258-BA78-45FB-AD0C-9909F88A8367.jpeg 64507FD5-223A-42EC-8DDE-CAC776900377.jpeg
That's really pretty! I have a band in mind to go with my pear, the one that has alternating marquise and then small rounds, with the mq's set E-W. Want the .62 total ct one, I think the .30 is just too delicate for the look I want. So, saving up a bit for that band.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is that your ring I saw in DK IG?

Thanks, everyone. I’m walking and doing better yesterday and today. Decorating for Christmas, etc.

Hi @whitewave :wavey:

No - not my ring. I'm not sure which one you're referring to, but I have nothing new at the moment, so I'm sure it isn't mine! I wish it was, tho - whatever it is! I do have 3 pieces coming down the pipeline tho; one is a temporary setting for my little AVR. My Godkids are giving me the AVR for Christmas, and I know they'd rather I was able to wear their gift on the day, so I asked DKJ to throw it into a 'cheapest-possible' setting, which I'll just melt down later when I set the AVR in its permanent home. I also have a pair of bezeled diamond studs in production, which are for a friend for Christmas. And - for me - I have my new grey spinel being set. Veeeeery plain setting, very strong look. I'm expecting to get them by the end of next week, but we'll see how it goes.

And it's AWESOME that you're decorating for Christmas - it's such a good sign! When I feel flat or unwell in December, my decorations are always well below par, so it's good to hear you feel up to it.

I hope every day is better than the last - but please don't put yourself under any pressure to feel 100% - or even close to it - asap; these things take time, and slow healing is often the best healing. Will be checking in here regularly to see how you're doing.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Very pretty ring @whitewave :love:

I am glad you are feeling a bit better. Sending you gentle hugs and continuing to keep you in my thoughts. Winter time (cold weather, darker days, holiday pressure etc) is challenging in general for some of us (me included) and with everything you and your family are going through please be kind to yourself and take things one day/one hour at a time. Find joy where you can and we are here to listen and support you however we can do that. And know when you are feeling most down it will not last and things will get better. Slowly but surely and not linear but it will happen. (((Hugs))).

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s fine to go the long way. Unnecessary detours are optional and should only be taken for very good reason.

Very good reason = fun, love, happiness, healing

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whitewave, Try to find little things that bring you joy and please don’t put pressure on yourself in the coming weeks. You aren’t alone and you have many here to offer support if you need it. Hugs

You new ring is beautiful.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m done with decorating tomorrow afternoon wherever I am. I have to move on.
CBF31484-58EA-41C5-9AD5-7AE6789D58E1.jpeg

My other dog wasn’t into taking a pic

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
00A29B0A-4A0B-4ABD-85C7-172593DB7DAA.jpeg

Some of my Santas. I’m still looking for the middle one’s stick and I have to repair the ice one on the left— his stick is falling apart. Ideally, I’d like to add a snow blanket at their feet, but I may have to skip that this year.

Reactions: AV_
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results