carat
color
clarity

I’m selling my U-V OEC halo

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@stonewell :kiss2:

She will give her the love and attention she deserves... and hopefully more hand shots! ;-)

Guilty as charged! :twisted2::mrgreen2:

Seriously, I’m so thrilled to have this ring. @msop04 is an absolute delight to purchase from and I hope any photos I take/share come remotely close to the gorgeousness of her pics. It’ll be making its way to DK’s for a resizing pit stop - my man hands won’t accommodate her delicate size unless I wear it as a pinky ring :lol:

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
I sure wish it was me!

lynahs1295

Shiny_Rock
congrats! it took all my willpower not to get this gorgeous ring which happend to be a perfect size :love: pics please :kiss2:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay ladies!!! This is a true PS ring :P2. Congrats to @stonewell who seriously needs to post some family photos because me thinks her collection deserves a thread of its own!!!

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats @stonewell!! I'm thrilled you got it! Merry early Christmas to YOU. :P2

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Awww.... thanks everyone - for being the best enabling and validating group of bling buddies a gal could ever have! :P2 TBH, I hesitated at first since I have a couple projects underway and an unplanned upgrade, but it lasted only for a split second.

I did end up promising my sweet DH that I would go through another round of cleaning out pieces which aren't getting enough love/wear. So, I expect all of *you* to help me with this goal! :razz:

Yay ladies!!! This is a true PS ring :P2. Congrats to @stonewell who seriously needs to post some family photos because me thinks her collection deserves a thread of its own!!!

Hi @JDDN! :wavey: I'll be happy to oblige once I get two key projects back from DK and Caysie - I just can't bear leaving them out of the album. =)2

Congrats @stonewell!! I'm thrilled you got it! Merry early Christmas to YOU. :P2

Hey @SandyinAnaheim! Truth be told, it's not only an early Christmas... but birthday, anniversary, Mother's Day... :whistle::lol-2:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stonewell... sent you an email earlier, but thought I'd post here as well... David should have your ring by Wednesday! Enjoy!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww.... thanks everyone - for being the best enabling and validating group of bling buddies a gal could ever have! :P2 TBH, I hesitated at first since I have a couple projects underway and an unplanned upgrade, but it lasted only for a split second.

Haha sounds like exactly what I went through when buying Hazel from pearaffair!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@stonewell... sent you an email earlier, but thought I'd post here as well... David should have your ring by Wednesday! Enjoy!!

Woo hoo, thanks! Fingers crossed DK can slip this beauty in for a quick resizing - I know his bench is getting quite busy already with holiday orders. :pray:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd be lying if I didn't admit to viewing your purchase of Hazel as reassurance to go ahead! It certainly helped in my convo with DH - "See Hun, this is totally a normal thing to do..." ;-):D

I mean imagine how much money you’re saving by not having to create the ring :p

I’ve always wanted a yellow diamond so I figured it was a sign!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woo hoo, thanks! Fingers crossed DK can slip this beauty in for a quick resizing - I know his bench is getting quite busy already with holiday orders. :pray:

David is a magician... he'll hook it up! ;-)

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I did end up promising my sweet DH that I would go through another round of cleaning out pieces which aren't getting enough love/wear. So, I expect all of *you* to help me with this goal! :razz:

You can count on us! :D

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
... It certainly helped in my convo with DH - "See Hun, this is totally a normal thing to do..." ;-):D
You're SO lucky....my husband thinks after the ER/WB, I shouldn't need to buy any more diamonds until next century....luckily I pay for all my own bling and don't need approvals. :devil:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guilty as charged! :twisted2::mrgreen2:

Seriously, I’m so thrilled to have this ring. @msop04 is an absolute delight to purchase from and I hope any photos I take/share come remotely close to the gorgeousness of her pics. It’ll be making its way to DK’s for a resizing pit stop - my man hands won’t accommodate her delicate size unless I wear it as a pinky ring :lol:

"Man hands"?? Are you insane? You have gorgeous hands - amongst my very favorite on PS! Man hands - phhfffshaw!

However, despite that ridiculous comment, I am SO PLEASED you got this ring! Talk about going 'from one of my favorite PS people...to another of my favorite PS people'!! This will look glorious on your hand, and your beautiful coloring will bring out the best of it.

Great way to repurpose a sparkly, ladies! Well done, @msop04 - and congratulations, @stonewell!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Man hands"?? Are you insane? You have gorgeous hands - amongst my very favorite on PS! Man hands - phhfffshaw!

However, despite that ridiculous comment, I am SO PLEASED you got this ring! Talk about going 'from one of my favorite PS people...to another of my favorite PS people'!! This will look glorious on your hand, and your beautiful coloring will bring out the best of it.

Great way to repurpose a sparkly, ladies! Well done, @msop04 - and congratulations, @stonewell!

I'm soooo happy this ring will be staying in the PS family!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two key projects :geek2:??? And one from Caysie???

I can certainly see why you'd wait!!!! I hold you accountable for a future family album :P2.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I mean imagine how much money you’re saving by not having to create the ring :p

I’ve always wanted a yellow diamond so I figured it was a sign!!

I love your way of thinking! :mrgreen2: That said, I’m looking forward to seeing how you set Hazel - she’s such a beauty!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You can count on us! :D

Thank goodness... =)2 I’m getting everything sorted and ready - hopefully they’ll go up this weekend.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You're SO lucky....my husband thinks after the ER/WB, I shouldn't need to buy any more diamonds until next century....luckily I pay for all my own bling and don't need approvals. :devil:

I agree! My DH thinks along the same lines but has his passions too. So, we rely on each other merely as a sanity check and to avoid any confusion when things arrive... “Hun, who the heck parked that roadster in our driveway?!” :lol:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your way of thinking! :mrgreen2: That said, I’m looking forward to seeing how you set Hazel - she’s such a beauty!

Me too. I’ve been wearing and admiring her everyday but sooooo impatient to have her reset.

Haha this makes me wonder what gem/jewelry item has been owned by the most PSers and would be the most “in the family” piece.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Hahahaha... you’re too kind. Forgive me for my poor choice of words; I stand corrected! =)2

I’m absolutely thrilled too. It’s taking everything for me not to head over to DKs today when it arrives. lol

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Two key projects :geek2:??? And one from Caysie???

I can certainly see why you'd wait!!!! I hold you accountable for a future family album :P2.

Yes, it seems to be feast or famine for me when it comes to projects. lol I hope they will arrive before Christmas, but both are needing calibrated cut stones, so we will see. In the meantime, I’m sorting through my photos now to find the best of the best and will get one started when they arrive - Promise! :angel:

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Me too. I’ve been wearing and admiring her everyday but sooooo impatient to have her reset.

Haha this makes me wonder what gem/jewelry item has been owned by the most PSers and would be the most “in the family” piece.

I hear you! The longest I waited was about 9 months and I drove my family crazy in the process. :lol: In the end, I’m glad I did... I adore my 5-stone ring in TGP’s setting. I’m certain whatever you decide will be divine and well worth the wait.

It would be really interesting to see which piece has the longest PS lineage - you should start a thread!!

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @stonewell!!!!

I have many pics of your ring saved in my inspiration folder! She's a beauty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results