shape
carat
color
clarity

I’m a new member

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband got me this tennis bracelet for our 74 month anniversary. Although I’m not sure if there’s enough presence on the wrist. What do you ladies think? F18FFC66-32C8-4AEB-A8AE-C52A804C878D.jpeg

74 is a very significant number (no doubt...to someone...somewhere...) Tell him to make an effort, please!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
My husband got me this tennis bracelet for our 74 month anniversary. Although I’m not sure if there’s enough presence on the wrist. What do you ladies think? F18FFC66-32C8-4AEB-A8AE-C52A804C878D.jpeg

My apologies for being blinded by the bling and missing your 74th anniversary.
You must be using that hand cream that is 50% 24 carat gold and 50% diamonds

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@stracci2000 , Thats who I was thinking of but didn’t think @Daisys and Diamonds would know who she is since she isn’t from the US. How stupid of me! Of course Daisy has seen the video with Bruce and Courtney.
Well im sure the OP won't mind us going off on a New Jersey themed tangent :mrgreen2:
I am the origonal MTV generation, even if we didn't actually get MTV back then, my teeny bopper self loved music videos - it was as close as we could ever get to our heart throbs - music magazines were exspensive and took 3 months to get here from England. My friends and i used to argue if American or British music was better - in hindsight looking back at the 2nd British invasion i definatly won that one ! They would but Nicky Bruce is sooo old (he was 35 - he is now almost 71)

Aside from that just think of me as a little tiny piece of Americana at the bottom of the Pacific
I lap up America like it was apple pie ;)2
Bruce plays Dancing in the dark every full band show to please the casual fans, they love it when he gets someone from the crowd to dance, i liked it the best when he danced with his Mom (or his daughter or one of his sisters), actually i like it the best when its solo acoustic
This is from stand up for heros -i watch it every year (not just for Bruce)
I grew up listening to my Grandma tell us about how America helped win the Pacific war and without America how different life would have been - the Marines came here for R&R & training and to make the local population feel more secure with all of our men in Europe or like my grandad - was away fighting in the Pacific
I will always stand with America

Note please. Photo with President Obama not posted with any meaning that could be deemed politucal

Attachments

• Dg23lDkUYAA1zX1.jpg
    Dg23lDkUYAA1zX1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 86e6652dae0e33b21dc488616ab2951024-22-bruce-springsteen.2x.h473.w710.jpg
    86e6652dae0e33b21dc488616ab2951024-22-bruce-springsteen.2x.h473.w710.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This seems like a good opportunity for me to share my most important piece of jewelry.
E64033AE-BBC5-4B56-945B-CE8F248DF9D6.jpeg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This seems like a good opportunity for me to share my most important piece of jewelry.
E64033AE-BBC5-4B56-945B-CE8F248DF9D6.jpeg

I didn’t realize you were a survivor of the Titanic. Congratulations on your advanced age!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honestly, I can’t believe all these vulgar displays, I only wear understated bling like this 10.5 ct emerald cut, it’s just the perfect size for putting the bins out :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
05D227FD-C0AA-4226-82FD-72A00EB17AC3.jpeg
Honestly, I can’t believe all these vulgar displays, I only wear understated bling like this 10.5 ct emerald cut, it’s just the perfect size for putting the bins out :lol:

:lol:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Which one of you ladies is this ? 790cec7cef3574ce439a8a648825a335-1.jpg

So I heard the story behind this photo. I think I saw it on a PBS show about the royal family. Anyway, she was preparing for a royal function (I forget which one) and had to have her hair done and tiara inserted into her hairdo hours before the function. Apparently you can't just put your own tiara on because it has to be secured in place by someone with skill in such matters. She needed to bathe and dress afterward. She felt silly and giddy in her tiara. The photo ended up being a bit of a PR nightmare as it came at a time when they were trying to act like a "normal" family.

I think its a cute pic. If I had a tiara (even a rhinestone one) I'd wear it while vacuuming!

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I heard the story behind this photo. I think I saw it on a PBS show about the royal family. Anyway, she was preparing for a royal function (I forget which one) and had to have her hair done and tiara inserted into her hairdo hours before the function. Apparently you can't just put your own tiara on because it has to be secured in place by someone with skill in such matters. She needed to bathe and dress afterward. She felt silly and giddy in her tiara. The photo ended up being a bit of a PR nightmare as it came at a time when they were trying to act like a "normal" family.

I think its a cute pic. If I had a tiara (even a rhinestone one) I'd wear it
while vacuuming!

It does seem being the 'spair' isnt particularly easy for any of them :(2

After i get my pearls restrung im going to wear them to wheel out the rubbish !

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I have a random story the tiara pics have reminded me of.

I used to belong to a Meetup group of ladies who once a month go out for high tea. We get dressed up and meet at a fancy hotel or restaurant and laugh and have fun for a couple hours. It's lovely.

Anyway,

Yes, you wear your pearls like a queen beautiful lady! We are cheering you on!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

There is nothing improper in wheeling out the rubbish! Roll it out in style!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
05D227FD-C0AA-4226-82FD-72A00EB17AC3.jpeg

When you want to dress it up you should get a 49 ct emerald cut eternity band.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Whoops, half my post got cut off. Don't know how that happened. Now its too late to edit it. Oh well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results