color
clarity

I’m a new member

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Frankly, I've just been waiting for an opportunity to announce my new bauble:

my new bauble.jpeg

Sceptres are, in my opinion, highly under-rated. At roughly 3 ft long and 570 ctw, it's a casual little thing. I'll probably use it when I walk the dog to push back branches of overhanging trees, or beat off overly friendly squirrels.

I just snort laughed. Hubby thinks I've lost my marbles :lol-2:

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock

my new bauble.jpeg

Sceptres are, in my opinion, highly under-rated. At roughly 3 ft long and 570 ctw, it's a casual little thing. I'll probably use it when I walk the dog to push back branches of overhanging trees, or beat off overly friendly squirrels.

This might be my favorite PS post, lol.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ppfffff all small stuff...
I have an 800 carat diamond from a white dwarf star and the other piece, which is 1,615 carats rough, I’m still deciding what shape would suit. I so don’t want another Round Brilliant... but .... 5CCE5D26-7423-44FB-B6B3-5710013B9823.jpeg D443E0C3-CC01-4B3C-AFB9-EF7BD18B7470.jpeg if I’m thinking doing a pair of earrings...hmmmmm...and maybe with a halo?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

my new bauble.jpeg

Dang girl ! you beet me to that one*
I had my eye on it but it was gone when Gary went back to buy it for me

do you wear that 'pin' or does it wear you? :mrgreen2:

* i had the picture downloaded and everything ;)2

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
As Gary had oddels of money left over after buying me my tiara he shouted me a face lift
im a really quick healer
downloadfile-204.jpg
Excuse the lack of bling around my neck, one of my many maids hadn't finished polishing it in time (i had to let her go)

Attachments

• e270540f69697b78ad0f41e7e48c3b82.jpg
    e270540f69697b78ad0f41e7e48c3b82.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
ppfffff all small stuff...
I have an 800 carat diamond from a white dwarf star and the other piece, which is 1,615 carats rough, I’m still deciding what shape would suit. I so don’t want another Round Brilliant... but .... 5CCE5D26-7423-44FB-B6B3-5710013B9823.jpeg D443E0C3-CC01-4B3C-AFB9-EF7BD18B7470.jpeg if I’m thinking doing a pair of earrings...hmmmmm...and maybe with a halo?

Darling that definatly needs a halo. ;)2

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Daisy, I love that choker thing you are wearing. Where did Gary get it? And does he know we are talking about him?
Tibby would look good with a pearl collar.

Tibby is out taking the Aston Martin for a spin, he's picking me up from the hairdresser latter - takes her about 4 hours to get my hair tiara ready
But first i have to get changed out of my gardening clothes, i always garden in pearls AlexandraCoronationCloseUp.jpg ,

ean

Brilliant_Rock
This thread is hilarious! :lol-2:

In all seriousness though, what does one accomplish in lying in a public jewelry forum? Why waste your time? Perhaps the OP likes to pretend she/he has all these things because she does not have any in real life? Like somehow this makes her/him like he/she belongs? I am not a regular on this site, and I do tend to dissappear for a time, so it baffles me how and why it happens here.:confused:

This thread is hilarious! :lol-2:

In all seriousness though, what does one accomplish in lying in a public jewelry forum? Why waste your time? Perhaps the OP likes to pretend she/he has all these things because she does not have any in real life? Like somehow this makes her/him like he/she belongs? I am not a regular on this site, and I do tend to dissappear for a time, so it baffles me how and why it happens here.:confused:

It’s silly too, because you will invariably be figured out. But my fear is that it’s something more nefarious, perhaps a way to build trust/acceptance and induce others to post pictures of their possessions and other location information... or to be invited to meet-ups etc. which threatens the safety of members here. Maybe this sounds overly paranoid, but it was the first thought in my head. I didn’t like how the first post by this spammer was to ask others to post their own collections, why do that if your only intention is to garner praise about pictures you have taken off the internet and passed off as your own?

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
It’s silly too, because you will invariably be figured out. But my fear is that it’s something more nefarious, perhaps a way to build trust/acceptance and induce others to post pictures of their possessions and other location information... or to be invited to meet-ups etc. which threatens the safety of members here. Maybe this sounds overly paranoid, but it was the first thought in my head. I didn’t like how the first post by this spammer was to ask others to post their own collections, why do that if your only intention is to garner praise about pictures you have taken off the internet and passed off as your own?

Yes that initial post demanding photos already set off alarm bells for me but I tried to tell myself don't judge too fast.
Unfortunately I don't think you are too paranoid in this day & age.

Yes that initial post demanding photos already set off alarm bells for me but I tried to tell myself don't judge too fast.
Unfortunately I don't think you are too paranoid in this day & age.

Same here! I decided to wait and watch to see if I’m crazy and then saw how people caught on super quickly. It’s not like people on PS haven’t posted huuuuge rocks before, and when I first joined the forum I had a lot of fun reading old posts and looking at them. So in one sense it’s the same - it’s pictures of huge rocks and I enjoy looking at those. But it’s the “passing them off as the poster’s own” that doesn’t sit right with me from a safety perspective. Especially in a public forum where, like I said before, people have revealed quite a lot of data about themselves.

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
As Gary had oddels of money left over after buying me my tiara he shouted me a face lift
im a really quick healer
downloadfile-204.jpg
Excuse the lack of bling around my neck, one of my many maids hadn't finished polishing it in time (i had to let her go)

I do love that tiara, I really do. But it’s rather everyday wear, to be honest, right?

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh ooh my turn!

My SO and I were discussing a birthday present for me this year and given my love for step cuts we thought we could go with this one but I’m a little concerned it’ll look too casual and not enough presence on my hand... how many halos is too many halos? I think a triple halo would look just right.

00DFC21C-C863-4666-996E-A8A34EB977BA.jpeg

I totally get what you mean. But then you could always just use it as a travel ring?

Yelena

Shiny_Rock

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you buy it? Mine snags my t-shirts so horribly I hardly ever wear it. Thinking about giving it to goodwill.

I do not believe one is supposed to cover such an exquisite item up with a T-shirt!

DK :lol-2:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My anniversary is tomorrow and my hubby is buying me the 109 ct Oval diamond with no reserve. No price is too high after 40 years!

@AprilBaby , My husband sent me the link to that diamond and said no more diamonds if he wins the bid. It looks like your husband is going to have the happy wife! I just told my husband he’s been out bid! LOL. Happy 40th Anniversary!!

@Daisys and Diamonds You are so funny! You’d really stand out a Bruce concert wearing that crown. He might even ask you to come on stage and dance.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results