shape
carat
color
clarity

I’m a new member

Lara khzam

Rough_Rock
Hello I’m a new member here and would like to see your collections ladies!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
There are lots of wonderful collection threads on Pricescope. Some are pinned at the top of the appropriate forums and for others, try the search function with terms you are interested in!

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to share any jewellery you have in the appropriate forms too!

Lara khzam

Rough_Rock
There are lots of wonderful collection threads on Pricescope. Some are pinned at the top of the appropriate forums and for others, try the search function with terms you are interested in!

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to share any jewellery you have in the appropriate forms too!

Thanks

I will definitely share my jewelry here

I got married few days ago and received some big stones!

Lara khzam

Rough_Rock
Ladies can I post a video here?

Lara khzam

Rough_Rock
Ladies check my diamond band in my new post !

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm calling Nida & reporting this post. We can all goggle image search for ourselves if we want to - we don't need someone passing things off as their own. It's very sad. This poster has been busted in another of her threads & reported by @yssie

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww come on lets all get in on the fun
Gary gave me this for Christmas to make up for us never getting married or me never getting any jewlery from him, because he loves me so much and he says im his Princess *

2018-0421-ggbi09.png
This is me

*i would puke if Gary said anything like that too me ;)2

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My anniversary is tomorrow and my hubby is buying me the 109 ct Oval diamond with no reserve. No price is too high after 40 years!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gary gave me this for Christmas to make up for us never getting married or me never getting any jewlery from him, because he loves me so much and he says im his Princess *

2018-0421-ggbi09.png
This is me

Daisy, I love that choker thing you are wearing. Where did Gary get it? And does he know we are talking about him?
Tibby would look good with a pearl collar.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Frankly, I've just been waiting for an opportunity to announce my new bauble:

my new bauble.jpeg

Sceptres are, in my opinion, highly under-rated. At roughly 3 ft long and 570 ctw, it's a casual little thing. I'll probably use it when I walk the dog to push back branches of overhanging trees, or beat off overly friendly squirrels.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

my new bauble.jpeg

Sceptres are, in my opinion, highly under-rated. At roughly 3 ft long and 570 ctw, it's a casual little thing. I'll probably use it when I walk the dog to push back branches of overhanging trees, or beat off overly friendly squirrels.

No way! That will outshine my 109 oval!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

2018-0421-ggbi09.png
This is me

Where do you get your hair done? Vintage style is in!

Ooh ooh my turn!

My SO and I were discussing a birthday present for me this year and given my love for step cuts we thought we could go with this one but I’m a little concerned it’ll look too casual and not enough presence on my hand... how many halos is too many halos? I think a triple halo would look just right.

00DFC21C-C863-4666-996E-A8A34EB977BA.jpeg

2018-0421-ggbi09.png
This is me

Love that tiara @Daisys and Diamonds, just perfect for date night I’d say!

my new bauble.jpeg

I don’t even know why I thought I could top this :D @mrs-b you are a PS treasure!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

my new bauble.jpeg

Oh my old Cullinan I.
I sold it to the Queen ages ago. I love the new setting! Quite regal, really.

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock

2018-0421-ggbi09.png
This is me

daisy,

I love your entire ensemble! you wear it so well!!
im wondering if you started a smtb thread on those phenomenal pearl earrings and necklace??? (I love your hair by the way.)

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
My husband got me this tennis bracelet for our 74 month anniversary. Although I’m not sure if there’s enough presence on the wrist. What do you ladies think? F18FFC66-32C8-4AEB-A8AE-C52A804C878D.jpeg

im thinking you're right to have reservations on wrist presence.
perhaps, you might consider adding a quadruple halo to each individual stone?!!?

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results