shape
carat
color
clarity

Hysterical and or embarassing parenting moments

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lili

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2009 8:24:27 AM
Author: Lynn B
When DS was about 2 1/2 he was rooting through our nightstand drawer looking for a crayon and he found a little blue foil condom pack. He held it up and asked, ''What''s this, Mama?'' Being the good mama that I am
16.gif
2.gif
9.gif
I answered simply and honestly, ''A condom.'' He said, ''Oh'' and put it down and found the crayon he wanted and toddled off. End of story (or so I thought), and I was feeling pretty smug and proud of myself thinking, ''See, that wasn''t so hard. Just answer them simply and honestly!'' and *pat, pat, patting* myself on the back.

TWO WEEKS later we were in our small neighborhood bank on Social Security/senior citizen day (and it was PACKED) and the teller says to my DS, ''Would you like a goodie?'' And she handed him a small blue square foil pack of sweet-tarts. He looked at it, smiled sweetly, and said clear as a bell and VERY LOUDLY, ''OHHHH! A CONDOM! Thank you!''
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

LOL...that one takes the cake!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I want to thank everyone for their stories. I had a hard day yesterday (lots of pain) and after reading these post I was hysterically laughing. WHAT GREAT MEDICINE. I was reading them out loud to my husband and he loved them...esp the condom one. Thanks again

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
I have a GREAT one that my friend claims is all MY fault. In an attempt to feed our kids healthy stuff i suggested she try some puffed Kamut cereal with the honey to replace the super sugary cereal her kid was addicted to. Since they have no catchy name at the health food bin store, and in an effort to make them seem more appealing my friend coined them "Puffy Treats"...

(ya, you know where this is headed)

Weeeelll, her toddler has trouble with F''s and Ts sounds SO, while shopping one day he spots the delicious "Puffy Treats" and belts out "Pussy Tits!!"
PUSSY TIIIIITS!

I kid you not. She is still mortified.....

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Just thought of another family classic.

I was in church with my little cousin Alex & a group of family members. I think Alex was close to 4 at the time, very bright and obsessed with tools and building (dad is a carpenter). Church was packed and we were all amazed that little Alex was just quietly staring at the stained glass windows and the huge cross with Jesus on the wall. My mom remembers watching Alex furrow his brow as he stared at the body of jesus hanging on the cross and thought maybe it scared him a bit.
All of a sudden, in a moment of prayer when of course the church was almost dead silent Alex *very loudly* asks":
"Dad, did they use a big nail gun to put Jesus on the cross"?

I remember hearing snickers, gasps, and giggles from about 6 pews in all directions!

On a similar theme, my mom claims i saw my first Nun while shopping one day when i was about 2 and I hid behind my mom''s leg repeating (loud enough to hear)
"witch witch"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results