shape
carat
color
clarity

Hydrothermal Emerald from Tiyanu

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Has anyone purchased hydrothermal emerald from Tiyanu and if so do you have pictures of the stones either set or under? Thanks!

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Has anyone purchased hydrothermal emerald from Tiyanu and if so do you have pictures of the stones either set or under? Thanks!

I meant set or unset- thanks!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd love to see pics as well! I've gotten really interested in lab gems lately, and asked Tianyu for some pics a while ago, but never followed up after receiving them because I wasn't ready to pull the trigger.

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'd love to see pics as well! I've gotten really interested in lab gems lately, and asked Tianyu for some pics a while ago, but never followed up after receiving them because I wasn't ready to pull the trigger.

How did the stones in the pic look?

I’m thinking of a three stone with emerald center and moissanite sides in yellow gold. But that’s just an early idea. =)2

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did the stones in the pic look?

I’m thinking of a three stone with emerald center and moissanite sides in yellow gold. But that’s just an early idea. =)2

I just tried to pull them up on whatsapp, but looks like I can't see them anymore. Sorry! I Thought they looked good, but not spectacularly cut.

I

Irving

You might want to ask Jeff White. He has hydrothermal lab emerald material left the last time I checked about a few weeks ago. His cutting is spectacular, so I hear.

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You might want to ask Jeff White. He has hydrothermal lab emerald material left the last time I checked about a few weeks ago. His cutting is spectacular, so I hear.

Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results