shape
carat
color
clarity

HW E-ring Pricing?

phaketrash

Rough_Rock
Hello all again,

For those who have had experience with Harry Winston, any of you guys know the ballpark cost of an e-ring that's say 1 ct to 1.2 ct, Ex cut all around, F and VS2? I mean I know I could go and ask and see, which I have/plan to some more, but honestly right now I still trust people on this forum more than jewelers haha. (round brilliant btw)

Thanks!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I do not know about HW but a search on PS gives prices in the 10-13k range

maria121

Shiny_Rock
I think it should be between $20K - $30K depending on the quality. My e-ring is from HW but mine is a 2.5 carat emerald cut. When I was ring shopping with my fiance, we saw a 1 carat at VCA and it was $28K so I assume the pricing is about the same since they are both high end jewelers. I think you should call or visit them and inquire about it. They have really good customer service and I'm sure they will be able to answer your questions. We weren't jewelry experts so he paid a premium for the service and the expertise. He does not regret a single day for doing so. :wink2:

ChrisRock

Rough_Rock
1 ct. will be 23K-24K, 1.2 will be 26K-27K. The worst part is how they threaten you that prices will increase soon. If this is the ring you are set on, it really adds to the pressure.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results