shape
carat
color
clarity

HW Diamond Studs

Shmoopie

Rough_Rock
New to the party!! :D My DH just surprised me with these!! I am speechless!
1.52 tcw HWs!!!!
SHHHHHHWWWWWWIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!

img_1927.jpg

D-Luvva

Rough_Rock
WOW! Congrats

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!! :appl:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Your hubby's a keeper! :wink2:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Ho boy!!!! What a beautiful surprise! Congrats!

move1986

Shiny_Rock
sweet :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
They're the perfect size for you. Congrats!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So did he just walk in the door and casually say "here you go"? Did he see you try them on and sneak back? Did he wrap the up and surprise you? C'mon now, details, please! Having never had any serious partner who surprised me with bling, I have to live vicariously here...

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Wow those look beautiful! Are those double prongs? :love: :love:
Can we have some more pictures please! I'd love to see the details of the prongs :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is one awesome surprise!!! You are a lucky lady to have a DH who would shop at HW as a surprise --- I'm SOOOO jealous of you!!!

They look perfect on your ears - great size and ear coverage. Enjoy and wear in good health... but come back with more details and pics please!!! :bigsmile:

Shmoopie

Rough_Rock
thanks all!
@minousbijoux,
I am a subaru driving mother of twin toddlers who most of the time is at my wits end. :twirl: The majority of my day is spent in some type of sticky mess. Our 10th wedding anniversary is coming up at the end of this year. Because it falls so close to the holidays, we tend to not celebrate. (Too many heavy dinners, too many gifts already...etc!)

I have always wanted diamond stud earrings. I think they are simply the most elegant earring a girl can have and I can wear them every day. I have never really spent a lot of time trying on pairs. My husband decided to surprise me yesterday to celebrate 10 years and thank me for taking care of him and our two children.

I do not know what made him go to HW to purchase. He said he did a ton of research (which knowing him, he did). Spent a lot of time on Jewelers Row in Philly, Tiffany's, Cartier, Graff, etc. He said that he wanted to look at them and feels that he could not have done better.The pictures do not do them justice as they are the most sparkly diamonds that I have ever seen.

He gave them to me in a very sentimental and romantic way. He started telling me how much I was appreciated and took out the HW box. I have to tell you, it was as romantic as his original proposal 10 years ago.

I am still beside myself. My first reaction was to return them (BRIEF reaction!). After a nights sleep, I can say I LOVE them and feel lucky to have my husband :love: . more pics coming

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are indeed a very lucky woman! This was one of those rare good surprises when it comes to jewelry! :love: I think that is the ideal size studs, and I notice the setting has double claw prongs! I'd love to see a side view of the setting. HW makes such timeless settings.

And welcome to PS! You're in good company here as we all love fine quality jewelry!

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock
What an awesome gift! I too think you have the perfect size studs and from HW too!

starrynight

Shiny_Rock
loving the double prongs and they are so beautiful :twirl:

Shmoopie

Rough_Rock
Here is another picture of the earrings!

img_20.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice, thanks! Looks like they are baskets with double prongs. Love them!

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
Wow!!! That is an amazing story and amazing earrings!

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Smart man!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
beautiful studs!!!!! and what a sweet thought of your DH, he is most definitely a keeper! so great to hear that he gave them to you in such a romantic way as well. wear them in good health!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love those delicate double prongs- gorgeous setting!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my good gosh, they are stunning!! They look amazing on you! Those double prongs are dreamy, love them - congrats on your anniversary and wear your new earrings in health and happiness!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Love the double prongs :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on 10 years of marriage and your TWINS! :appl: Holy crud, woman, you better keep those! Or, you know, give them to me for safe keeping. :Up_to_something:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice! Love the prongs on them!

jacy

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful! Congrats!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
They are beautiful, what a lovely surprise and congratulations on your 10th Anniversary :wavey:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful! :love: :love: :love: those prongs!!!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
That's my kind of surprise!

They look amazing! :love:

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful studs! I love the double claws :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results