shape
carat
color
clarity

HUGE Want! JBEG eye-candy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Mmm I''ve come back to visit these picture like 3 or 4 times today haha. It takes a very special solitaire to bring me back that many times
9.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
THUNK!

::picks jaw up from floor::

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I received my email and fell in love, too!!!
30.gif

Lori

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
I got that in the sneak peek e-mail and nearly fell out of my chair!
3.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
23.gif

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
That is an amazingly gorgeous ring and the setting is perfection. Well done Erica and Grace!

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone!

Needless to say, we are thrilled to bits
1.gif
1.gif
! Thrilled to bits that Sophie is getting such a warm welcome, and equally thrilled to now be in a position to offer what we have been wanting to, for a long time now!

And to those who sent private emails to wish us well and pat our backs, we thank you again!

Currently working on the next solitaire - to be named the "Gabbie."

*little background: Erica and I have decided to name our initial offerings after our daughters (she has 1, I have 2) so I am now a little worried that we may have to pop out a few more girls between the 2 of us if we are gonna keep this up!
23.gif
23.gif
And if we have boys, well then, they''re just gonna have to live with their girly names!
32.gif
31.gif
31.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2010 12:44:38 AM
Author: HeartingDiamonds
Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone!

Needless to say, we are thrilled to bits
1.gif
1.gif
! Thrilled to bits that Sophie is getting such a warm welcome, and equally thrilled to now be in a position to offer what we have been wanting to, for a long time now!

And to those who sent private emails to wish us well and pat our backs, we thank you again!

Currently working on the next solitaire - to be named the ''Gabbie.''

*little background: Erica and I have decided to name our initial offerings after our daughters (she has 1, I have 2) so I am now a little worried that we may have to pop out a few more girls between the 2 of us if we are gonna keep this up!
23.gif
23.gif
And if we have boys, well then, they''re just gonna have to live with their girly names!
32.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Hey Grace,

awesome job on the solitaire, and what a killer stone
30.gif

I think that sounds like a lovely idea - Sophie absolutely has a gorgeous namesake, and I can''t wait to see what you come up with for Gabbie
5.gif

all the best
aj
35.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a boulder, is right!

I''m sure I''d never be able to afford that stone, but the new mounting is absolutely stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results