shape
carat
color
clarity

Huge stones bracelet

iluvspring

Rough_Rock
I purchased this beautiful vintage bracelet in Europe. It’s 14kt, 8" long, 2" wide and designed with genuine aquamarine stones. It is soooo beautiful it will take your breath away!!! I want to take it for a professional cleaning. Can the stones be scratched or damaged in the process? Thanks!

aqua_large_bracelet.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful piece :love:
Would love to see handshots.

Hopefully some experts will chime in soon to answer your question about professional cleaning.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

No idea about the cleaning question--but I love it! Just my style!

Wear it in health!

cheers--Sharon

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If professional cleaning means ultrasonic and steam, then no, you are better off doing this yourself at home. Soak it in warm soapy water for at least a day. Scrub the back with a soft baby toothbrush and rinse to remove all trapped crud. If needed, repeat those steps again.

AandCGemTradingCorp

Rough_Rock
Trade
If you are looking to polish the metal, then you can take it to a professional polisher. If you are not located near a recognised jewelry district, then I would recommend asking the most trustworthy jeweler near you. He or she should work with a very talented polishing house and could send it out for work. However, if you are looking to just brighten the stones from all the residue- you have an excellent solution with soaking in the warm soapy water and the baby soft tooth brush! Lots of luck- it is beautiful!

iluvspring

Rough_Rock
Morning Everyone
Hope you have a good day & thank you so much for your replies! ... After cleaning I'll post new images. I really appreciate your help.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results