shape
carat
color
clarity

how''s this rock?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icey

Rough_Rock
7.76x7.79x4.71mm
1.71Ct
F
VVS2
Depth 60.6%
Table 56%
crown angle 34.1
Pavilion depth 42.9%(i cant get the angle..is there a formula?)
culet none
fl none
girdle slight to medium faceted
polish excellent
symmeetry excellent

rbjd

Shiny_Rock
That's probably a really nice diamond.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Pavilion should be approx 40.8', +/- 0.2'.
1.gif

The stone has a very nice make... Is it H&A?

icey

Rough_Rock
If you're right about the angle(i used 40.6), i get .6 on the HCA with excellent for everything but spread(VG)
It's actually from Tiffany

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow whats the price on that monster???

I think Tiffany will give you Sarin results if you request them, that should have the pav angle on there for confirmation?

rbjd

Shiny_Rock
I'd like to know the price too. I bet it's close to double what you'd pay for a similarly cut stone from GoodOldGold or SuperbCert or one of the other vendors around here. That's one expensive blue box.

icey

Rough_Rock
Mid 20's...no surprise it costs more but it is absolutely stunning!

sam_zucelli

Rough_Rock
Hi!
I am new here. Diamonds are my hobby. Time to time I buy and sell. I saw a diamond last week and it was round brilliant cut 1.75 carat, f-color and vvs-1 clarity. Dimentions are 7.74 x 7.82 x 4.73 GIA certified, 60.8 depth and 57 table. Price was $ 17,000.00. It sounds like very good deal. What do you think about this deal?
loopy.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Whoa... I thought it was more in the 30's. Not so expensive as I thought. Not cheap though.
2.gif
9.gif

As I told you, SUPER grear proportions on this one.

PS. I don't think you can self-advertise on this forum. Take a look at the guidelines.
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Giangi--I don't think Sam was advertising his stone but rather trying to figure out if $17k is a good deal for him to buy it?

Sam--It sounds promising, do you have more info on it, like crown and/or pav angles? What will it be used for?
3.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Mara, if you're right, then I'm sorry.

I agree with you, this is truly a nice stone!
1.gif
lickout.gif

sam_zucelli

Rough_Rock
Hi guys
pls dont miss understand me !!!
i am not trying to sell any thing,i saw the stone and i did not buy it because,i only buy FL-IF.The only reason i mention that stone,because of the price and the cut,it was ex-ex no fluorescence.
good luck to all of you.

wink2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results