shape
carat
color
clarity

How''''s this diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bdiamond

Rough_Rock
I''m thinking of getting this diamond ring, and other than the C''s, I don''t know that much about diamonds. I''m doing some research online but I thought I''d get some thoughts here. Any comments and feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Brent

---------------

GIA details:

Shape and Cutting Style: Round Brilliant
Measurements: 7.54 - 7.59 - 4.43
Weight: 1.55

Depth: 58.6%
Table: 59%
Girdle: Thin to Slightly Thick Faceted
Culet: Very Small

Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Very Good

Clarity Grade: VS1
Color Grade: F
Flurorecence: None

rijndael

Rough_Rock
At what price did you find this diamond?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2005 6:24:50 PM
Author:bdiamond
I''m thinking of getting this diamond ring, and other than the C''s, I don''t know that much about diamonds. I''m doing some research online but I thought I''d get some thoughts here. Any comments and feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Brent

---------------

GIA details:

Shape and Cutting Style: Round Brilliant
Measurements: 7.54 - 7.59 - 4.43
Weight: 1.55

Depth: 58.6%
Table: 59%
Girdle: Thin to Slightly Thick Faceted
Culet: Very Small

Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Very Good

Clarity Grade: VS1
Color Grade: F
Flurorecence: None

Hmm well this looks like it could be a bit of a Brilliant Ideal Cut stone...but whether or not it will look good is anyone''s guess...there''s not alot of information to go on. Do you have Sarin information aka crown and pavilion angles? Any images of the stone? IdealScope images to show light return? Anything else?

What''s the price ? I would expect to pay less for a cut like this than for an AGS0 or similar.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results