shape
carat
color
clarity

How would you reset this? Need suggestions please

crazymom4

Rough_Rock
I have had this set for 20 years the center diamond has been upgraded to a carat, I am feeling a change but not exactly sure what to do and I am not a fan of halos. My jeweler showed me a ring with pave diamonds in both bands but wasn't sure if I should still do channel. I am using all the gold from my original rings and diamonds. I would love suggestions and pictures to help me decide.

_1772.jpeg

crazymom4

Rough_Rock
Sorry for the sideways picture.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would consider setting the center stone in a six prong solitaire and using the other stones in a channel set eternity band - even if I had to purchase a couple of more stones to make it complete. That would be a classic, elegant reset for your set!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I agree with MissGotRocks, a simple solitaire will showcase your diamond and using your small stones to make a channel set eternity band will make a more modern looking yet classic wedding set. And you will have the flexibility to change the look by changing bands if you ever decide to do so.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1454634648|3986958 said:
I would consider setting the center stone in a six prong solitaire and using the other stones in a channel set eternity band - even if I had to purchase a couple of more stones to make it complete. That would be a classic, elegant reset for your set!

Really great idea MGR!! That would update it and allow the center to be the star. It will look beautiful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results