shape
carat
color
clarity

How wide (high) is your 2+ tcw eternity band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shelleydog

Shiny_Rock
The bands I''ve been able to personally see and try on have been around 2.8 mm wide (I hope I''m explaining that dimension right). However, I have a quote on one that I really like that is between 3.5 and 4.0 mm and I''m concerned about the comfort of that between my fingers. How wide is yours and is that comfortable?

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 7:05:34 AM
Author:shelleydog
The bands I''ve been able to personally see and try on have been around 2.8 mm wide (I hope I''m explaining that dimension right). However, I have a quote on one that I really like that is between 3.5 and 4.0 mm and I''m concerned about the comfort of that between my fingers. How wide is yours and is that comfortable?

personally i think it is not so much depth/thickness as design. the pronged rings are more uncomfortable to me. i think at that thickness channel set is the most easy to wear

Indira-London

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 7:05:34 AM
Author:shelleydog
I am assuming that you have not been able to try on the taller height ring - its only by trying it on can you decide whether it will be comfortable for you. In general claw-set rings with minimal height are more comfortable than taller ones to many people but individuals do vary in their comfort levels. As channel set or bead-set rings have smooth edges rather than the open girdles of the claw set designs, more people find them comfortable but it really is something that is hard to generalise. As full-eternity rings are usually custom-made to fit an individual, I would not order one without being sure.

shelleydog

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I am having trouble finding one that high to try on. I will continue to search though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results