shape
carat
color
clarity

How was your trip Skippy??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
You''re both welcome, sillies!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pix!! Glad you had a good trip!! What would be your #1 sight to see if you had to pick?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kicken pics
thanks!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2007 10:47:55 PM
Author: hlmr
Beautiful pix!! Glad you had a good trip!! What would be your #1 sight to see if you had to pick?
I am sorry, but I am not sure what you mean? Are you saying that if I drove to one spot where would it be? Or are you saying that if you are on a cruise what would I pick to see for the day? I have a friend who went on a cruise and picked the fern grotto over Waimea Canyon and she regretted it. Are you going on a cruise? If so, what are your choices and I think I might be able to help
2.gif

If I had one day on Kauai I would for sure do a cruise with Na Pali Catamaran they book up months in advice because they leave from the North shore and see most of the Na Pali Coast and the cruises that leave from the South shore only see a small fraction of the Na Pali Coast. The reason I know that is because I saw it done on the cruise. Also, the Na Pali Catamaran go into the caves since it is a smaller boat. It is very cool!

I don't think I could pick one sight. Everything there is tooooo beautiful
3.gif

What do other who have been to Kauai think is their favorite sight????

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2007 10:35:28 PM
Author: KimberlyH
Didn''t Skippy call us the "sillies of PS" a while ago?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2007 11:00:53 PM
Author: Harriet

Didn''t Skippy call us the ''sillies of PS'' a while ago?

I know I am. . . look at my avatar. . . I think Sharon''s foot avatar is pretty funny too!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2007 11:00:53 PM

You're both welcome, sillies!
Didn't Skippy call us the 'sillies of PS' a while ago?

When did I do that????? Gosh, I am getting old if I don't remember that!
39.gif
Please show me the linky Harriet.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it might have been one of threads about The Eye or Bloody Mary.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2007 10:59:45 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 6/13/2007 10:47:55 PM
I am sorry, but I am not sure what you mean? Are you saying that if I drove to one spot where would it be? Or are you saying that if you are on a cruise what would I pick to see for the day? I have a friend who went on a cruise and picked the fern grotto over Waimea Canyon and she regretted it. Are you going on a cruise? If so, what are your choices and I think I might be able to help
2.gif

If I had one day on Kauai I would for sure do a cruise with Na Pali Catamaran they book up months in advice because they leave from the North shore and see most of the Na Pali Coast and the cruises that leave from the South shore only see a small fraction of the Na Pali Coast. The reason I know that is because I saw it done on the cruise. Also, the Na Pali Catamaran go into the caves since it is a smaller boat. It is very cool!

I don''t think I could pick one sight. Everything there is tooooo beautiful
3.gif

What do other who have been to Kauai think is their favorite sight????
Not trying to be too complicated....just wondering which location or scenery or moment took your breath away the most?
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, it all takes my breath away. Actually the first time I did the helicopter ride w/Jack Harter. This time around we went on Blue Hawaiian and I loved Jack Harter Co better, but flying into the Na Pali coast took my breath away!!!! This second time the boat trip was AMAZING, the dolphins, shark, sea turtles, Waterfalls and the icing on the cake was the double Rainbow at the end of the ride!!! I will forever remember that!!!! Thanks for asking
9.gif

Here is a link if anyone is interested in doing it. It was worth every penny and they did such a good job. http://www.napalicatamaran.com/section2.htm

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
That catamaran sounds awesome and I think a must! Thanks for sharing....it all sounds beautiful!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2007 11:24:03 PM
That catamaran sounds awesome and I think a must! Thanks for sharing....it all sounds beautiful!

I get really nervous about seasickness so I almost cancelled the boat ride; I am so glad I didn't. Thanks for letting me share!
12.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Skippy, great pics! I''m so glad you had a wonderful vacation. Seeing your pics makes me want to go to HI asap! I''ve been to Mexico and Jamaica, and FL, but have always wanted to go to Hawaii...just never had the time or money to get all the way over there from the midwest! LOVE
30.gif
the mermaid pic and your new avatar, it''s so cute! I would''ve done something equally cheesy, for sure! Welcome back!
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2007 11:57:33 PM
Author: monarch64
Wow, Skippy, great pics! I'm so glad you had a wonderful vacation. Seeing your pics makes me want to go to HI asap! I've been to Mexico and Jamaica, and FL, but have always wanted to go to Hawaii...just never had the time or money to get all the way over there from the midwest! LOVE
30.gif
the mermaid pic and your new avatar, it's so cute! I would've done something equally cheesy, for sure! Welcome back!
35.gif
Monarch thanks! I never saw your ring before until you posted a pic and I love it! I put a note saying you should start a thread for it since I couldn't find it in SMTR.

Wow, Mexico and Jamaica! I have never been there! Those places sound cool!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
skippy, i think the next time i''m there, i''ll do the catamaran cruise. it looks like a ton of fun!! and so beautiful!!

when we drove to polihale, i was the one driving there and back since my husband left his current DL in CA! but it was so much fun, cuz i kept lmao while driving over every single little bump! lol

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2007 6:05:11 PM
Author: Milly
skippy, i think the next time i'm there, i'll do the catamaran cruise. it looks like a ton of fun!! and so beautiful!!

when we drove to polihale, i was the one driving there and back since my husband left his current DL in CA! but it was so much fun, cuz i kept lmao while driving over every single little bump! lol
Milly, we were laughing too but it freaked me out because there were cars behind me and it made me nervous leading the parade. In fact cars were debating whether to do until they saw me driving it. I stopped because I was scared I would break the car!!

The funny thing that you made me remember was when we were driving back and you looked at the other drivers faces driving there. . . They were LAUGHING THEIR BUTTS OFF!!! You couldn't help but laugh it was such a ridiculous drive! It is worth it. In fact when we switched drivers I stopped a car and asked if it was worth it and they said for sure it was. So that is why I had hubby drive so we would get there.
9.gif

You should to the catamaran. . . that was my FAVORITE! I never in my life seen dozens of dolphins or shark! It was sooo awesome and the MOST PERFECT day w/the icing on the cake being the rainbow! In fact I am from New Mexico and a couple on the cruise lived in Austin but the husband was originally from Farmington, NM!!! It made me think of Sundial since she lives in Farmington
9.gif

Milly when do you think you will go back? Do you live in CA? If you do that makes it easy to fly there!

p.s. thanks Kaleigh for starting this thread! I have had a blast showing pics and telling you friends about my fun so I appreciate you letting me share
2.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I just saw this! It looks like you've got some pretty gorgeous vacation photos yourself Skippy!!! It brings back some wonderful memories of my favorite Hawaiian island. Now I understand your cute new avatar picture.
9.gif
I'm glad you guys had fun. I guess you didn't have any more luck buying a Cartier rolling ring than I did!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2007 1:06:09 PM
Will he make a guest appearance?
1.gif

Very sweet Harriet. What type of guest appearance? I have a cute pic from the helicopter of us together. He is shy.
5.gif

Sundial, I am glad Kauai is your favorite too and brought back happy memories.
Whenever you are in ABQ please let me know; it would be fun to meet for coffee or lunch.
9.gif
I would love to meet you.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, your pics are just gorgeous! *sigh* I wish I was rich so we could travel all over....

Your trip sounds great, I''m so glad you guys had a good time. What great memories.
1.gif

Thanks for sharing!

BTW, your av is makin me dizzy.
9.gif
25.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Great pics!!

I want to go back to Hawaii!!!!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Darn, I thought he might join PS.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2007 7:21:36 PM
Darn, I thought he might join PS.
No way Jose. What about your FI???
31.gif
31.gif

Ellen, you should have come with us. We rented a place and had a whole other bedroom and bathroom. It would have been fun to have another couple w/us.
35.gif
Next time.
2.gif

Rosebud, you should go back. It is so beautiful. I love the aloha spirit of Hawi'i!
9.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2007 7:22:32 PM
31.gif
31.gif

Ellen, you should have come with us. We rented a place and had a whole other bedroom and bathroom. It would have been fun to have another couple w/us.
35.gif
Next time.
2.gif

Rosebud, you should go back. It is so beautiful. I love the aloha spirit of Hawi''i!
9.gif
Same here.

Oh, am I not welcome?
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2007 7:37:54 PM

31.gif
31.gif

35.gif
Next time.
2.gif

Rosebud, you should go back. It is so beautiful. I love the aloha spirit of Hawi'i!
9.gif
Same here.

Oh, am I not welcome?
2.gif

Of course you are. It was funny because our friends have babies or little ones so they turned down our invitation even if it were free
15.gif
it last min too.

If someone asked me I would have been waiting at the gate ready to go! In fact my neighbors moved to Seattle and I had CPE for my company out there too so they asked me if I would go early to Seattle and stay out there w/them and I did and loved it. I have another friend who is a CPA in San Diego and they kept telling us to go out and stay w/them and hubby and I did that too and it was a blast. Hubbys friend came from DC to stay w/us another time so I think spending vacations w/friends are a blast.
2.gif
We got to see things in our own state we never would have otherwise; it was so awesome!!!!
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

35.gif
Next time.
2.gif
Aw, wouldn''t that be fun??!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2007 7:50:36 PM
Author: Ellen

35.gif
Next time.
2.gif
Aw, wouldn't that be fun??!

It would! You could have seen the shark with me.
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
Ellen, did you see the WWT pics I posted??? You could have gone hiking w/me in the mud. hehehe
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2007 7:55:13 PM

It would. You could have seen the shark with me.
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
Yes. With my binoculars, from the boat, 50 yards away.
9.gif
9.gif
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

It would! You could have seen the shark with me.
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
Ellen, did you see the WWT pics I posted??? You could have gone hiking w/me in the mud. hehehe
2.gif
Dangit Skippy, you keep editing on me!! lmao!

*going now*
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2007 7:57:49 PM

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
9.gif
9.gif
2.gif

That is how I felt w/I saw it
32.gif
There were two of them. I am glad I swam back to the boat before I discovered the other one. eeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2007 8:00:18 PM

Date: 6/18/2007 7:57:49 PM

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
9.gif
9.gif
2.gif

That is how I felt w/I saw it
32.gif
There were two of them. I am glad I swam back to the boat before I discovered the other one. eeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!
Um, yes.

And the only other GOOD thing I can get out of the situation is that no one could have known if you peed yer pants.
9.gif
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results