shape
carat
color
clarity

How was your trip Skippy??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You have to tell us all about it!!! Welcome back!!!!
35.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwwwwe, thanks Lisa. We cut it a little short because of the week hubby took for the funneral but it turned out to be a little over 2 weeks. We loved it; I think it helped hubby lots!

It really did both of us good. We did so many fun things. I will post pics a little later; I got back today so I am so sleepy. I missed my Pricescope friends. I thought of you all because I had big plans for buying a Cartier Rolling ring and tried the only white gold one they had (it was a size 6) and it didn't fit. I never wear a 6 and my hands were so swollen. . . I guess from traveling so I didn't buy one because I wanted to get the size right so maybe if I go to Vegas I can try them on there. Oh well, next time. The sales lady had a diamond rolling ring and it sparkled like you would not believe!!! I went to NM to see Diamondfan's Hello Kitty and loved it!
31.gif
Someday

We stayed in Princeville; this is our second trip to Kauai. We did helicopter ride, boat ride, horseback riding and hiking in Kokee Park by Waimea.

My favorite part of trip was the boat ride. We left Hanalei Bay in the afternoon and right away saw over a dozen dolphins jumping and playing, then we saw the caves of Na Pali and lots of waterfalls because it rained during the morning, then the boat stopped for us to snorkel. We were snorkeling and I was 10 feet away from a shark. I swam back to the boat
32.gif
. It turned out there were 2 sharks. My hubby took pictures of the shark (I will post them). We saw turtles and then on the way back to Hanalei Bay there was a gorgeous double rainbow and then sun set!

The last two days were were in Kauai we snorkeled at Ke'e and saw so many turtles it was wonderful! Thanks for letting me share; I will post pics this weekend
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
welcome back skippy. can''t wait to see some pics when you get a chance. it sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lisa and Mrs S. I am posting the pics in Harriet's Eye Candy here http://www.pricescope.com/forum/hangout/travel-eye-candy-t61276-330.html

I would love to know about your vacation plans even if it is your own backyard, please PS'ers.
12.gif
I know Harriet is going to Italy soon. Kimberly went to Maui and TG is going to Maui soon! Sundial is soon to come back from Europe; I can't wait to hear about that.
9.gif

I recently went to the Grand Canyon for the 1st time ever and that is practically my backyard but it was sooooo amazing!!!
35.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back! Scary sharks! Ekk! I''d be so scared!
32.gif
Other than the shark sightings, sounds like you had a great vacation! Can''t wait too see pictures.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
here are a few from Travel Candy Thread Snlee
9.gif
Hey, if anyone is interested in a real review I will be happy to do that and also note where we stayed for a good price w/pics!!! Just say the word and I am happy to help!

Thanks Pearcrazy, Mara, Jenn B, Miss P, LAJenn for encouraging me to do the boat ride and for your boat pic PearCrazy!!!

IMG_14604545.JPG

IMG_1465465454.JPG

IMG_148456546.JPG

IMG_135344112.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
One side note. We flew back at night and people took off their shoes and walked around the cabin barefoot and some walked into the bathroom that way.
14.gif
I was in shock. I guess I am a weirdo with my hand sanitizer and always wearing shoes in public bathrooms.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome back!
we all missed ya.
Glad you had fun!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pics!! well, except the shark.
32.gif

I'd love for you to do a thread Skippy, hubby and I have talked about wanting to go there someday.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WELCOME BACK SKIPPERS!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back, and thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures.
35.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2007 2:11:47 AM
Author: Skippy123
One side note. We flew back at night and people took off their shoes and walked around the cabin barefoot and some walked into the bathroom that way.
14.gif
I was in shock. I guess I am a weirdo with my hand sanitizer and always wearing shoes in public bathrooms.
That always stuns me too!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2007 7:28:02 AM
Author: Ellen
Beautiful pics!! well, except the shark.
32.gif

I'd love for you to do a thread Skippy, hubby and I have talked about wanting to go there someday.

You should go Ellen! It is so beautiful. Actually last year this time a coworker of mine was wanting to go to Hawaii and I brought my million pics I took of our trip. She had her FI come down to where we were looking to see the picks and they just went for their honeymoon. She just got back and said she loved it!!! Okay sounds good, I will do a thread a little later (I will get hubby to help w/input of his thoughts too).
9.gif

Thanks for the welcomes
35.gif
Storm, Ellen, Lorelei, Madam Bijoux, and Harriet!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/13/2007 7:38:21 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Welcome back, and thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures.
35.gif
HI:

Ditto! How was round one of your exams? (if memory serves....)

cheers--Sharon

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy, I'm so glad you guys had a good time! Your pics are wonderful, although the one of the shark is a bit scary...

Welcome back!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2007 10:41:27 AM
You should go Ellen! It is so beautiful. Actually last year this time a coworker of mine was wanting to go to Hawaii and I brought my million pics I took of our trip. She had her FI come down to where we were looking to see the picks and they just went for their honeymoon. She just got back and said she loved it!!! Okay sounds good, I will do a thread a little later (I will get hubby to help w/input of his thoughts too).
9.gif

Thanks for the welcomes
35.gif
Storm, Ellen, Lorelei, Madam Bijoux, and Harriet!
Will he have to be forced?
9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2007 10:54:42 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
Skippy, I''m so glad you guys had a good time! Your pics are wonderful, although the one of the shark is a bit scary...

Welcome back!!

The shark scared me! I was with hubby and when I saw it didn''t even try and pull him to the boat because I knew he wouldn''t go w/me so I swam to the boat and didn''t look back.

it was good Sharon, I changed the date of the others out a bit. thanks.

Harriet,
hubby does not need arm twisting it is just that we just got home and we need to unpack and all that fun stuff (bills, etc). I was thinking of doing it on the plane but I got distracted by the lady next to me. Also they showed a good movie the "the Pursuit of Happiness"

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Will he make a guest appearance?
1.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2007 10:08:01 AM
Author: Harriet

14.gif
Me three! That is so gross! I always think of all the germs they are collecting!
23.gif

Thanks for sharing pictures! It looks beautiful. I love the rainbow shot!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love your pics Skippy, especially the rainbow one!!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2007 1:20:25 PM
Author: snlee

Date: 6/13/2007 10:08:01 AM
Author: Harriet

14.gif
Me three! That is so gross! I always think of all the germs they are collecting!
23.gif

Thanks for sharing pictures! It looks beautiful. I love the rainbow shot!
It''s unbelievable. As it is, I try to avoid public bathrooms!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2007 1:38:40 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Love your pics Skippy, especially the rainbow one!!!

Thanks a million Kaleigh and Snlee! I love rainbows!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome pic
Did you look for a pot of gold under that tree???
sssssssshhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone.......storm loves rainbows!
IMG_148456546.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was thinking about the pot of gold, but I actually knew in my mind he was already standing next to me
9.gif
He actually is my treasure. heehee

I am glad you like the rainbow. I will add another rainbow just for you Storm, Kaleigh and Snlee!
2.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d prefer a pot of diamonds.
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

STA_2066.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rainbow in Waimea Canyon

IMG_2311.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
another one

IMG_2312.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kalalau lookout

IMG_2301.JPG

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE those pics. I want to go back NOW!!!!!!!

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results