shape
carat
color
clarity

How to set a Vatche Royal Crown ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Final Cut

Rough_Rock
Hey all,

Just picked up my Royal Vatche setting from FEDEX and handed it to the jeweller, who asked me how to set it ?

I showed him some pictures from the Vatche website where it looks like the stone is ''floating'' .... is there anything else I can tell him ? he seems a little unsure about the prongs and why the stone would sit so low in the setting - I told him again that the stone should NOT sit at the bottom of the setting .....

Any help would be appreciated .... ?

Thanks.

FC...nervous...

PS - the setting was custom made for the stone...
14.gif
9.gif

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
I would not let somebody that is not a Vatche Dealer set it.
I always send my stuff to vatche to have them set the stone.
Who ever you bought the ring from , let them set it.

What style ?
From who ?
How much ?

We all like to know
1.gif

barry

Shiny_Rock
Send it to Vatche for setting.
The prongs need to be handled in a certain way
and the Vatche setters have the know-how and experience.
Especially as the setting was custom made for the stone.
You'll get his Lifetime Guarantee on the setting and workmanship.

That's worth a whole lot.

Barry
www.superbcert.com

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
DO NOT have him set the stone! You will most likely end up with a crooked or damaged setting (from having to unset and reset a few times to get it straight). Only have someone who is experienced in working with Vatche settings set the stone. Plus you void Vatche's warranty if they do not do the setting themselves. Send it to Vatche, you will be much happier.

Final Cut

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone - I cannot send it Vatche, I live in Bermuda and I am charged 22.25% duty everytime something comes here.

I went to see him today, and gave him the phone numbers for Vatche, looked ok - I think he understood the pictures...

This guy is a master setter - really good recommendations, so should be ok I hope !!!

Fingers x'd - you'll all get to see the eye candy mid next week ... specs ... 2.42round HVS2 AGA1A cut in Royal Crown Plat !!

Thanks again.
FC

3.gif
3.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow FC that thing should be a monster!!! *drool*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results