shape
carat
color
clarity

How to get a Sarin Report

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

typicalguy

Rough_Rock
Ok, I''m confused here--one more thing to make this diamond-buying experience hectic.

First, it was figuring out whether to follow the "desired" table and depth ranges for RADIANTS, now it''s getting this report to compare to the GIA report.

What if the wholesaler (i.e. USA Cert.) is getting the diamond from a dealer not equipped with a Sarin machine? Should I demand a report anyway for peace of mind?

Thanks!

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Howdy,
If the dealer that has the diamond doesn't have a sarin report on the diamond you are considering, he has a choice, either go next door to someone with a sarin machine and get a report for you or let you walk. There are other diamonds out there that are just as good, maybe better, and with sarin reports.
Don't try to match a sarin report with a GIA cert. The numbers will not match exactly, but they will be close.

typicalguy

Rough_Rock
Dimonbob, thanks!!!!

I have done just that--said I need one for a purchase of this size. Hopefully they'll provide one and I can post it here for a few thoughts.

Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results