shape
carat
color
clarity

How to finally decide on a stone?

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would also prefer the F. Mainly because I bought my wife a BGD H, and we can both see tint. It's not overly bothersome to either of us, but if I were to get a re-do I'd be okay with spending a few extra dollars to get in a F+ color.

However, before you decide, please have a talk with them and confirm the stone is eye clean. Their website makes it appear as if it's not. Also, on the video, I did a screen cap and tried to capture an oddity I noticed. I believe it's the U-shaped feather on the pavilion reflecting up that I noted on the cert.

If I were buying, I'd want F color, but also eye clean.

Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Serge

Rough_Rock
I would also prefer the F. Mainly because I bought my wife a BGD H, and we can both see tint. It's not overly bothersome to either of us, but if I were to get a re-do I'd be okay with spending a few extra dollars to get in a F+ color.

However, before you decide, please have a talk with them and confirm the stone is eye clean. Their website makes it appear as if it's not. Also, on the video, I did a screen cap and tried to capture an oddity I noticed. I believe it's the U-shaped feather on the pavilion reflecting up that I noted on the cert.

If I were buying, I'd want F color, but also eye clean.

Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture3.PNG
Thank you for your feedback! Yes, I saw that feather too. Will need to double check with WF if the stone is eye clean.

Serge

Rough_Rock
I know I'm asking too many questions. Please bear with me. Could you give your feedback on the two stones below, please? Which one would you prefer?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results