shape
carat
color
clarity

How to disable "Last seen" from profile?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @psadmin! Question. How do I disable the "Last seen" information that shows up when I hover over my username? I want to allow PS members to search my threads, so I don't want to disable viewing of any profile info, but I don't necessarily care to have other people knowing what I'm looking at on the forum at any given time!

Thanks!

1651893931546.png

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think you're already sorted and it's just that you're looking at your own account, if that makes sense: if I hover over your user name I don't see any 'last seen' information. I had the same question a while ago and was assured that I had the same situation - you see your own info in full but no-one else can see what you last viewed as long as you select the correct account setting.

(I'm not sure why it's set up that way, in that you need someone else to check that your desired settings are working correctly - kind of like needing a friend to check to tell you you haven't got your skirt tucked into your knickers after a trip to the loo?!)

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you're already sorted and it's just that you're looking at your own account, if that makes sense: if I hover over your user name I don't see any 'last seen' information. I had the same question a while ago and was assured that I had the same situation - you see your own info in full but no-one else can see what you last viewed as long as you select the correct account setting.

(I'm not sure why it's set up that way, in that you need someone else to check that your desired settings are working correctly - kind of like needing a friend to check to tell you you haven't got your skirt tucked into your knickers after a trip to the loo?!)

Oh! Okay then. Thanks for checking my skirt @lissyflo :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results