shape
carat
color
clarity

How should I wear it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there,
after a mth wait. I am so excited! Finally got my blue sapphire band. Now the only problem is how to wear it?

DSCF0815a.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
2.gif

DSCF0809a.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
alone?

DSCF0799a.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
with wedding band? The sapphire band is 1.23ctw

DSCF0804a.JPG

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
I like the 1st photo that I posted because it reminds me of Jennifer Garner''s set, but I dun know. Do you think it is too much?

42630_57619612.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
another combo

DSCF0813a.JPG

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Tough one. Personally, I love the look of the 3 bands together, with the e-ring sandwiched between the two bands (wedding and new blue saph). BUT, as I am trying to make the same decision about combos, I would guess that what I will end up doing is wearing my e-ring, sandwiched between two plain bands, and then my eternity ring on my other hand as a stand-alone.

Any which way ~ they are beautiful ~ you have a good ''hard'' decision to make!!

Congrats on the new addition to the family ;-)

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys! I think I decided to wear my sapphire eternity band with the diamond eternity band on my right hand. And my plain band with my ering on my life. =)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I kind of like the plain band with the halo e-ring best. But I do love that Jennifer Garner look, too as an alternate look if there is a time you don''t want to wear the ering.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results