shape
carat
color
clarity

How old....

kateydid05

Shiny_Rock
I met and began dating my boyfriend at 19 years old. He was 21 at the time. Currently, I am now 25 and he's 27. So we will be celebrating out 6 year anniversay on October 16 :bigsmile:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am 26... FI is 26....

we met when we were 6 yrs old in first grade haha, really good friends all throughout our childhood... we started dating when we were both 14 yrs old...

yes, dating for 12yr prior to being engaged. HS sweethearts! :tongue:

diva rose

Shiny_Rock
I'm 30 (turning 31 in a few weeks) and DH is 32 - he is 1.5 years older than me.
We started dating when I was just about to turn 28 and got married when I was 29.

To all the cougars out there - I'm jealous!
According to research, women who marry younger men have an advantage - especially in the bedroom. :)

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
I'm 26, and FI is 30. We started dating when I was 18 and he was 22. We will celebrate our 8 year this Christmas eve, and our birthdays are both right after, his is in January and mine's February. We're going to have a long engagement, and won't be getting married for about 3-4 years, once I graduate from college.

SweetPea-<3

Rough_Rock
My BF and I were born 2 weeks apart. We're both turning 30 soon, so we're thinking of throwing a "Happy 60th" party together. We met a year and a half ago, but it feels like I've known him forever. [sigh]

Monarch--don't fly away too soon! I always love your comments--whether silly, snarky, sweet or somewhere in between.

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
I'm 26, my fiance is 29. I was 21 when we started dating. 25 when we got engaged. I'll be 28 when we get married.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
DH and I were born eight days apart at the same hospital (he's older) but we didn't meet until after college. *insert Twilight Zone music here*

We were 24 when we met, 27 when we got engaged and 28 when we were married (just over two weeks ago!)

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
eep i'm 26! or will be in about a month

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Travel Goddess said:
DH and I were born eight days apart at the same hospital (he's older) but we didn't meet until after college. *insert Twilight Zone music here*

We were 24 when we met, 27 when we got engaged and 28 when we were married (just over two weeks ago!)

I want to see pictures!

FI and I had a similar experience - we grew up literally a couple blocks away from each other. Our moms still live in those houses. We didn't start dating until after college either, but on our first date, we realized that.

entitledpearl22

Rough_Rock
Trade
Lets see, I am 24 and he is 25...when we met i was 18 and he was 19, started dating at 20 and 21 respectively. He said he wants to be married at his 26 so he's got some asking to do in the near future! Both of our bdays are in february.

entitledpearl22

Rough_Rock
Trade
SweetPea-<3 said:
My BF and I were born 2 weeks apart. We're both turning 30 soon, so we're thinking of throwing a "Happy 60th" party together. We met a year and a half ago, but it feels like I've known him forever. [sigh]

Monarch--don't fly away too soon! I always love your comments--whether silly, snarky, sweet or somewhere in between.

Love it! This past February SO and I did the same thing except it was our 49th... we plan on doing this every year. I really freaked our friends out!

vintagelover

Rough_Rock
I am 25 and my SO will soon be 28

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I'm 23, L is 24 and we met at 22/23 respectively. I think we'll be engaged by the time we are 24 and 25 and married a year after that!

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
We met at 31 (me) and 39
Got engaged at 40 and 48
Will be married at 41 and 49

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I'm 25, he's 31. We started dating at 25 and 30.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
We were both 16 when we started dating and 24 when we were engaged and married.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
merilenda said:
Travel Goddess said:

I want to see pictures!

FI and I had a similar experience - we grew up literally a couple blocks away from each other. Our moms still live in those houses. We didn't start dating until after college either, but on our first date, we realized that.

Hey lady! I'll get pictures up as soon as I get them from the photog. Isn't that awesome that your moms still live so close? I know for us, holidays are MUCH easier since our folks live about 20 minutes from each other. Now that we're moving out of state, we'll easily be able to visit both families when we come back.

PS. (mini threadjack), we found a place in STL. We're going to be right downtown (eeks!) so DH can walk to work and leave his car at the work parking ramp so we only have to pay for one parking spot at the apartment. Maybe I'll go see if I can find that old STL thread....

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Travel Goddess said:
merilenda said:
Travel Goddess said:

I want to see pictures!

Hey lady! I'll get pictures up as soon as I get them from the photog. Isn't that awesome that your moms still live so close? I know for us, holidays are MUCH easier since our folks live about 20 minutes from each other. Now that we're moving out of state, we'll easily be able to visit both families when we come back.

PS. (mini threadjack), we found a place in STL. We're going to be right downtown (eeks!) so DH can walk to work and leave his car at the work parking ramp so we only have to pay for one parking spot at the apartment. Maybe I'll go see if I can find that old STL thread....

I'm like the queen of threadjacking lately...my apologies! My mom and I don't have a good relationship, so it's kind of nice that I can visit friends at home without having to stay at her house! Probably the most convenient thing is that, since we have the same hometown, we both have friends there when we go home.

If you're downtown, you could walk to lots of Cards games! I'm insanely jealous. They're on fire right now!

Oh and congrats on the wedding!!!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Met at 19 & 22, engaged at 22 & 25, married at 23 & 26. Now we're ~24 & 27.

Looking back I don't know why we rushed it all, but I still wouldn't change it for anything :love: Looking forward to 3-4 years of home reno, fur-babies & travel before we start to think about reproducing :rodent:

A

Anonymous

Travel Goddess said:

Ok I seriously just got goosebumps. That's cool!

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
we started dating when i had JUST turned 24 and SO was 26. i am turning 27 this year and my bf just turned 28.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
I am 21, and my husband is 24. I'll be 22 in about 2 weeks, and DH will be 25 in about 2 months.

20 and 23 when we started dating, 21 and 24 when we got engaged and married.

We were fast movers for sure :bigsmile:

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
I'm 25, my SO is 28.

TryingAgain

Rough_Rock
When we met I was 24 and he was 23. Now I am 27 (turning 28 soon) and he recently turned 26. We celebrated our 3rd anniversary on July 4th. :love: I'm guessing that since neither of us wants an actual wedding and we'll probably go the court house route that I will be 27/28 when we get married (since my bday's soon) and he will be 26. I think my e-ring won't come until after we're married. Not because we can't afford one or he won't get me one, but because I just really want to marry him and I can wait for the rock. :love:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm married but I'll answer anyway. When my husband and I met (online) almost 7 years ago, he was 31 and I was 29 (about to turn 30).

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
DH and I met on my 23rd birthday in November of 2005. He was 26. We got engaged in June of 2009, 2 days after his 30th birthday. We got married 4 months later when I was 26 and he was 30.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Met & started dating when we were 23. (April 7th, 2006)

Got engaged when we were 26. (December 19th, 2008)

Got married when we were 27. (January 9th, 2010)

I am 45 days older. I hate every single one of those 45 days with a fiery burning passion. :cheeky:

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
PilsnPinkysMom said:
Met at 19 & 22, engaged at 22 & 25, married at 23 & 26. Now we're ~24 & 27.

Looking back I don't know why we rushed it all, but I still wouldn't change it for anything :love: Looking forward to 3-4 years of home reno, fur-babies & travel before we start to think about reproducing :rodent:

No WAY!! I have always thought that Pils and Pinky were KIDS! As in, human babies! Hilarious.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
We were the same year (and major) in college, though I'm 7 months older.

We started dating when I was 22 and he was 21 (April 2006)

Engaged when i was 24 and he was 23 (June 2008)

Married when we were both 25, a week after DH's birthday (September 2009)

I'm currently 26 and he's still 25.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Met DH when I was 25 and he was 21. We are 4 years 3 months and 1 week apart in age.

Engaged at 26 and 22.

Married at 27 and 23 (DH turned 23 4 days before we got married).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results