shape
carat
color
clarity

How noticable?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
How much different would the spread between a cushion with L:W 7.44x6.66 vs a cushion with L:W 6.80x6.59 appear?

Can any draw these to scale?? Please
9.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
a general idea

lwratiocompare.JPG

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
thanks belle!!! I really appreciated it!

The difference in price between these 2 diamonds is $1,000. Is it worth spending the extra money in your opinion?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
spending the extra 1k for what?

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
for the larger diamond. I''m trying to decide if it''s really worth it because visually it doesn''t appear to be that much of a difference (although I have not seen the diamonds in person yet).

I know it''s matter of opinion, but it''s the difference between being on budget, or $1,000 over budget (or at least $1,000 that would be going towards the setting).

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it depends on how rigid your budget is. If its possible to spend the extra I would get the bigger one but not if it would leave you short somewhere else.

Maisie

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2007 10:37:18 AM
Author: cdt1101
for the larger diamond. I''m trying to decide if it''s really worth it because visually it doesn''t appear to be that much of a difference (although I have not seen the diamonds in person yet).

I know it''s matter of opinion, but it''s the difference between being on budget, or $1,000 over budget (or at least $1,000 that would be going towards the setting).
haha...okay, i wasn''t sure because one didn''t look that much larger to me either!
seeing them in person would be the best. besides size, they might look totally different and you may strongly prefer one over the other.

best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results