How much is too much?

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow it looks stunning.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks amazing @RosieR like it was made for your stone!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a find!! This mount was made for your stone!!

Congratulations @RosieR!! :appl: :love: So glad you've got the celebration piece you originally wanted in such a wonderfully mind-clean way :bigsmile:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a find!! This mount was made for your stone!!

Congratulations @RosieR!! :appl: :love: So glad you've got the celebration piece you originally wanted in such a wonderfully mind-clean way :bigsmile:

+ a billion

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Looks perfect! And I wish I lived close to a pawn shop like yours. But it would be dangerous;)2

I had the same thought! Ppl finding amazing old cuts at pawn shops! The ring is Tdf.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yay! Looks perfect! And I wish I lived close to a pawn shop like yours. But it would be dangerous;)2

Thanks @lulu_ma
Luckily the pawn shop is not very close to my home, so I can’t walk past. It’s taking all my strength to not text the pawn broker, who often finds lots of old cuts to see if he has any lovely movals or antique pears in.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Talk about 3 classy pieces in one photo! And what a win on the preloved EW setting.

Thanks @lissyflo ! You have no idea how difficult it was to take the photo. I must buy a tripod!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes and complements on my new ring. It was all down to a wonderful pricescoper who advertised her old setting for sale in the preloved section. I was glad it was all able to happen during lockdown. It might not be my forever ring, but I’m definitely going to love and appreciate it for now

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes and complements on my new ring. It was all down to a wonderful pricescoper who advertised her old setting for sale in the preloved section. I was glad it was all able to happen during lockdown. It might not be my forever ring, but I’m definitely going to love and appreciate it for now

Wow! What an amazing find! Wish I can find pawn shops like that. I have not been in any pawn shops but now I need to go hahha. I hope I can find a good one that sells rocks like that! Do you mind telling what part of the country you are in?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! ,Congrats! :appl:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! What an amazing find! Wish I can find pawn shops like that. I have not been in any pawn shops but now I need to go hahha. I hope I can find a good one that sells rocks like that! Do you mind telling what part of the country you are in?

Fortunately or unfortunately, this pawnshop is no where near where I live. In the ‘before times’ I’d often go on day trips to London or Birmingham, and if time permitted, swing by a jewellery shop. This particular pawn broker (Corporation street in Birmingham) often trades large old cuts, so it’s fun to swing by. Here is the thread I started when I found the diamond https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pls-help-me-pick-a-birthday-stone.250539/

edited to say I’m a British pricescoper

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Fortunately or unfortunately, this pawnshop is no where near where I live. In the ‘before times’ I’d often go on day trips to London or Birmingham, and if time permitted, swing by a jewellery shop. This particular pawn broker (Corporation street in Birmingham) often trades large old cuts, so it’s fun to swing by. Here is the thread I started when I found the diamond https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pls-help-me-pick-a-birthday-stone.250539/

edited to say I’m a British pricescoper
Oh I see. Great find! Your ring is beautiful. How I wish we had pawnshops here with big antique diamonds ;-) All the best to you!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! Congratulations, @RosieR ! Hope you love wearing it every day!

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
Wow, this is such a happy outcome! Enjoy your beautiful ring - it's a wonderful match for all your other bling @RosieR.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow what a find! The setting looks made for your diamond! Incidentally do you mind saying which shop it is? I would love an antique cushion but it seems to be very hard to get hold or any lower colour stones (and therefore in my budget) stones over here.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow what a find! The setting looks made for your diamond! Incidentally do you mind saying which shop it is? I would love an antique cushion but it seems to be very hard to get hold or any lower colour stones (and therefore in my budget) stones over here.

Roberts Jewellers on corporation street Birmingham. Ask for the owner to get the best service, but he’s often not in. The website is woeful, and hasn’t been updated in about a year, as my diamond is still advertised on it (before it was sent for girdle re-polish)

P.S your emerald ring is deliciously juicy :kiss2: happy hunting!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Roberts Jewellers on corporation street Birmingham. Ask for the owner to get the best service, but he’s often not in. The website is woeful, and hasn’t been updated in about a year, as my diamond is still advertised on it (before it was sent for girdle re-polish)

P.S your emerald ring is deliciously juicy :kiss2: happy hunting!
Ah thank you I had a brief look and thought that looked liked the most likely one. Thank you for your kind words :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results