shape
carat
color
clarity

How much is this diamond worth? Please estimate...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

babieblackcat

Rough_Rock
I want you folks here to estimate how much is this H&A cut diamond worth? So I know if I got a good deal or not. You can give me a price range or the exact price if you want. thanks all!

Shape BR

Color Grade G

Clarity Grade VS1

Weight 1.398

Measurments 7.26 - 7.30 x 4.41 mm
Proportions
Depth 60.7%

Table 56%

Girdle 1.2-1.7

Culet PT

Crown Angle 34.8

Pavilion Angle 40.8
Finish
Polish IDEAL

Symmetry IDEAL

Fluorescence N

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's not very easy to hunt down H&A for price comparison... since one would not have all the info needed to see what those harts and arrows look like for too many stones.

Even AGS certs are not all that many, and H&A surely is one step further in cut quality. Among the diamonds sold as H&A around here, this price seems indeed OK.

GVS1.JPG

babieblackcat

Rough_Rock
valeria101,

After looked at your post, I did the same search as you.

On your list, there is a 1.36, G, VS1 diamond quote for $6032 by Abazias. It sounds too good to be true, so I click on this link to the Abazias site and check it out. What I found out is the price on the Abazias site quote it for $10379, instead of $6032 of what pricescope said. So it's that a typo error or do we really get that much discount through Pricescope? I also click on many links from the search result and a lot of them have the same problem with the big price different......

I wonder why???

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think anyone would do such a favor to PS,
2.gif
but the price did look low, so... this is why I posted it! I would ask Abazias... no one else can say for sure.

There seem to be very few other H&A close to yours around. The weight below 1.5 does make it a good buy, I would say.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results