shape
carat
color
clarity

How much is my Rolex worth?

chitowngal

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone! I have a white gold/stainless 31mm DateJust purchased in 2009. How much do you think it is worth, and how do I get the best price for it? Model number is 178274. It is in great condition, and I have the original box, etc. Thanks in advance!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prices on eBay for sold watches are around $5,000.
ebay And PayPal fees for a seller are around 15%.
alternatively selling through an Auction house who sells jewellery, the charge sellers around 20% in fees (and also charge buyers so that affects how much a buyer will pay).
Sites online like Loupe Troop, Better than Diamonds, Gumtree or Craigslist are free for sellers to use but buyers want a bargain.

chitowngal

Shiny_Rock
Prices on eBay for sold watches are around $5,000.
ebay And PayPal fees for a seller are around 15%.
alternatively selling through an Auction house who sells jewellery, the charge sellers around 20% in fees (and also charge buyers so that affects how much a buyer will pay).
Sites online like Loupe Troop, Better than Diamonds, Gumtree or Craigslist are free for sellers to use but buyers want a bargain.

Thank you!!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Often resellers will have PL watches serviced and provide a limited warranty. If the sellers you are looking at to benchmark prices do this you will need to back that out of what you expect to get. If you still have the receipt that can help with selling it. Good luck!

Tremsi

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone! I have a white gold/stainless 31mm DateJust purchased in 2009. How much do you think it is worth, and how do I get the best price for it? Model number is 178274. It is in great condition, and I have the original box, etc. Thanks in advance!

Hi, I just saw your post but was curious if you were selling it and if so, do you have pics?

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
Ya know, sometimes ya just wanna slap someone?

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
There was a troll, I swear...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results