shape
carat
color
clarity

How much is it worth?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

i_mkittycat

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, I''m new to this forum and yes I''m a diamond freak!! I just bought a wedding band for myself and my husband. You see, I already have a one carat princess cut in G-VVS1. But I just bought a band today. Actually a set of band for both me and my husband. I wanna surprise him since next month (Nov. 14th) will be our 10 yrs aniversary so I wanna get him something nice. This is the description of the ring.

Platinum band, 7 diamond, 0.10 each. G color, VVS1, she told me she wants $1,500 each. What do u guys think? Thanks!

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Kittycat,

This will vary quite a bit depending on what you mean by ''worth'' and a few other missing details about the ring. Posting a picture would be helpful. More information about the ring itself would also be required to make a reasonable guestimate of a value. Do you know who made it? Who graded the stones G-VVS1?

Neil Beaty, GG ISA
http://www.gemlab.us

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results