shape
carat
color
clarity

How much bling do you wear on a daily basis?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
For Work:

-Watch
-LHR (non-engagement finger!)
-RHR
-thin bangles (they''re adorable and quiet *ha*)
-diamond ear studs
-cross pendant (I collect crosses)

For Night:

same except maybe multiple necklaces and huge hoop earrings

Not much at all.

-Engagement Ring
-Tiffany and Co. Open Heart Pendant

That''s about it. I want to start wearing earrings, though, and in 6 months, I can add my wedding band.
9.gif

Ok, here''s my everyday bling,

Left-hand ring finger: 3-ring diamond stack, (2 eternity rings, center is 16-stone Tiffany)
Left wrist: Concord watch,black leather strap, diamonds on the bezel
11ct. diamond tennis bracelet

Diamond hoop earrings or diamond studs

Diamond solitaire pendant

Not very much, but I''m slowly building up my jewelry collection.

I usually wear one or two rings including my e-ring and either some cz earrings or a fun cheap pendant.

I''ve gotten pretty boring since I''ve established some favorites. I almost feel *bad* for my other jewelry.:) This is what I wear pretty much every day:

-ACA studs
-martini pendant
-Baume and Mercier Capeland watch
-pear diamond solitaire RHR

I have a small 5 stone channel band that I love, but since my pear ring it gets virtually no wear. It''s too bad that single gals can''t wear jewelry on both hands w/o taking ourselves "off the market". hehe

3.gif
In fact, my RHR even confuses some...

Daily wear: Ering & princess studs, my Swiss Army watch (stainless & gold square officers tank watch...Its a mens, because I like big watches).

When I go out I add necklaces, bracelets, rhr''s etc.

Diver

EVERY day: E-ring, w-ring, RHR (I have several and "rotate" them), watch, and earrings (either my baby T&Co studs, or my martini-set studs, OR fun dangly, (usually beaded) earrings or hoops.

ONCE IN A WHILE: Add a necklace and/or a bracelet... but I'm just not much of a necklace/bracelet wearer.

Fun thread!

Wedding set. Watch. Occasional RHR (either diamond pave or ruby). Not much else since I am home changing diapers most of the time.

Sometimes I actually go naked!!!

But most days, ring, e band, (on left and right ring fingers), watch, and my Hello Kitty necklace or some other necklace. Sometimes I do earrings and a bracelet, but not always...

I am resetting an old pair of studs. They were my first pair, and are 1.01 and 1.02 respectively. The jeweler thinks they are vs and g, but she had to take them out of their setting first. I am setting them in a micro pave halo on a thin pave''d wire, and hope they turn out great. I am sure I will wear them a lot, Kaleigh saw them at the store too and thought they would be great...and I remembered these studs that I had sitting in the jewelry box...so those might become a daily pair for me...

diamondfan, how can you go naked with all the beautiful choices you have??!!
6.gif
i never go naked, always got my wedding set on.

to work:
wedding set
movado watch

days off:
wedding set

night out:
wedding set
2.56ctw eternity band as RHR
1.5ctw diamond studs, sometimes i wear my 0.33ctw studs if i want to be less blingy

i''m not much of a necklace or bracelet wearer, maybe it''s because i don''t have any nice pieces! ya, that''s gotta be it.

I take it all off at night, because I hate sleeping with any on...so sometimes I am rushing out and just do not even bother with...though it is rare!

Wasn't there a similar thread recently?

Anyway, with pleasure
1.gif
, here is my daily bling wardrobe:

My wedding band (plain platinum - but thinking of getting a full eternity band from Signed Pieces to alternate)
E-ring solitare
Right-hand 3-stone ring
Studs (I have 2 pairs, of different sizes and quality, which I alternate but I have to admit I tend to wear the larger ones more often)
Rolex watch

Sometimes, when I feel like it, I'll also wear one of my pendants (have several, none of which is really substantial, just pretty) or one of my pearl necklaces or plain gold necklaces (again have several, of different sizes and quality).

Sometimes, I'd also wear my Tiffany diamond Atlas ring (RHR) but not very often.

Also in the process of returning my e-ring solitare (have not returned it yet but will do once Mark manages to get me another one), and am also getting yellow pear-shaped diamonds as drops to add onto my studs.

Had a tennis bracelet but gave it to my Mom.

That's all really.

And I don't wear any to bed.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot abt my 2 carat uncertified diamond which I gave/ loaned to my Mom. Decided it was too much for daily wear on top of my other stuff, and she really likes it, so why not?

Date: 3/26/2007 3:02:30 PM
Author: poptart
Engagement and wedding ring, a RHR made of silver but soon I will be interchanging that with an antique ring I''ll be getting for graduation, and usually a gold necklace from my MIL. I want to wear a watch, but my wrists are too small and I can''t find any that fit me!

*M*

I have the same probably really small wrists. Fossil is the ONLY brand that have enough links I can take out to fit me...just an idea.

Okay I am I little different I wear a necklace DAILY, yes even in the winter... I change them out... I also wear:
my wedding ring/ e-ring
RHR... gets changed out depending on my mood... also which finger gets the honor as well
watch

Date: 3/29/2007 11:14:56 PM
Author: Sparkles22

Engagement and wedding ring, a RHR made of silver but soon I will be interchanging that with an antique ring I''ll be getting for graduation, and usually a gold necklace from my MIL. I want to wear a watch, but my wrists are too small and I can''t find any that fit me!

*M*

I have the same probably really small wrists. Fossil is the ONLY brand that have enough links I can take out to fit me...just an idea.
I have a Fossil watch and it is the only one that fits, too. I got it when I was in high school though, and you can tell by the style. But I had totally forgotten about that watch until you mentioned the brand, so now I think I''m going to go look around for another nice watch that''s more age appropriate! Thanks for the reminder/help! It''s difficult having such small wrists. Bracelets are completely worthless. I have this beautiful bracelet from my aunt that is vintage and GORGEOUS, but can only wear it during special occasions because if I''m not careful it slips right off. So sad!

*M*

Date: 3/29/2007 11:52:52 PM

Date: 3/29/2007 11:14:56 PM
Author: Sparkles22

*M*

I have a Fossil watch and it is the only one that fits, too. I got it when I was in high school though, and you can tell by the style. But I had totally forgotten about that watch until you mentioned the brand, so now I think I''m going to go look around for another nice watch that''s more age appropriate! Thanks for the reminder/help! It''s difficult having such small wrists. Bracelets are completely worthless. I have this beautiful bracelet from my aunt that is vintage and GORGEOUS, but can only wear it during special occasions because if I''m not careful it slips right off. So sad!

*M*
I know the feeling, I have given up on bracelets, sadly....

I like wearing a thin gold band and my two tiffany bracelets. One is the sterling ''pearls'' and the other is a mesh with heart and toggle.
I usually forget to wear earrings!
no watch. I use my cell phone too much!
and as far as any other rings.. nope

I have really small wrists but my hand itself is not tiny, so sometimes I cannot slip things over my hand, it would fit my wrist fine but cannot make it work for some reason! It is very annoying...

Work (at hospital):

- Ering
- Diamond RHR band (looks a bit like Tiffany Etoile band)
- Tiny gold studs in top piercings, diamond studs in next holes, and whatever hoops take my fancy for the day in the bottom holes, usually channel or claw set diamond hoops, or just plain fat gold ones
- Gold neckchain, interchanging between my round brilliant bezel diamond pendant and my round halo set one

Everyday (not at work):
- As above, but I usually stack my RHR with my full pink sapphire eternity
- 3ct diamond tennis bracelet
- Sometimes a watch, but not too keen on them

At OTHER work (at a jewellers):
- Stacks on, baby!!
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Date: 3/28/2007 5:09:26 PM
Author: diamondfan

6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

ering, diamond studs or hoop earrings, watch, necklace, thin bracelet on right wrist...

Date: 4/3/2007 9:44:39 AM
Author: DandiAndi
Date: 3/28/2007 5:09:26 PM

Author: diamondfan

No worries, I just meant no bling!

6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP