shape
carat
color
clarity

HOW MANY OF YOU GIRLS EVER HAD A FEMALE FLAUNT HER DIAMOND IN YOUR FACE?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whitediamonds

Rough_Rock
THE ''OL LEFT COUGHING HAND COVER TRICK.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sure! Dozens! It takes about a week for everyone in the office and/or university department to notice that I am talking jewelry far too much to start
2.gif
Since I am wearing a sapphire - this is usualy the ice-breaker - I get to be shown all diamond rings around in a very friendly manner... To be sure, this is one good reason why I am not planning to get any diamond on my skin any time soon. It would ruin my world
8.gif

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Err, well, personally, I happen to be left handed, so naturally I cover my cough with my left hand.

win

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha Ha I do it all the time!! Playing with my water glass at dinner....clasping my hangs in front of my face, or folding arms and making sure that hand is out on top. I don't know if its FLAUNTING persay, but more pride. Especially when women check you out with the whole head-to-toe thing (and I get that alot)....I love showing off my ring and my darling man.
2.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
You bet, and I am the one doing the showing off!! I am right handed, but use my left hand whenever I can to expose my gorgeous radiant ring!! In fact, I'll just take this opportunity to direct you to "Show Me the Ring", my post is "MY NEW RADIANT RING!!"

I'm sorry, that was pretty obnoxious, but I can't seem to help myself!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results