shape
carat
color
clarity

how many diamonds in an eternity for a 2.75 size finger

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
radiantlover,

you have said you want your ring to be 2.5mm. i think with 1.7mm stones or 2 pointers you will have more metal showing. my shared prong band was less than 2.5mm and it had 3 pointers. You might think about going with slightly bigger diamonds for a wider band. The daintiness of the band you posted is pave with tiny diamonds 1 or 2 pointers maybe and thin. I''m just hoping you''ll end up with the look you are after using the smaller stones but wanting a wider width. It''s something you might think about asking whomever you choose to make your ring.

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/25/2006 10:45:53 PM
Author: mrssalvo
radiantlover,

you have said you want your ring to be 2.5mm. i think with 1.7mm stones or 2 pointers you will have more metal showing. my shared prong band was less than 2.5mm and it had 3 pointers. You might think about going with slightly bigger diamonds for a wider band. The daintiness of the band you posted is pave with tiny diamonds 1 or 2 pointers maybe and thin. I''m just hoping you''ll end up with the look you are after using the smaller stones but wanting a wider width. It''s something you might think about asking whomever you choose to make your ring.
Thanks mrssalvo!

So you''d suggest I ask for at least 3 pointers (2.0mm)? To be honest with you, WF suggested I use 1.7mm diamonds for a 2.5mm wide band. I''ll ask them if 3 pointers would be fine too.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2006 9:51:27 PM
Author: radiantlover
Date: 3/25/2006 10:45:53 PM

Author: mrssalvo

radiantlover,

Thanks mrssalvo!

So you''d suggest I ask for at least 3 pointers (2.0mm)? To be honest with you, WF suggested I use 1.7mm diamonds for a 2.5mm wide band. I''ll ask them if 3 pointers would be fine too.

It might be worth asking but if WF suggested 1.7''s then I''d go with whatever they say..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results