shape
carat
color
clarity

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rock_solid

Rough_Rock
Ok, so my ering is in the process....wax is done, its been casted and soldered (its a 2 piece design), and supposedly the sidestones are ordered. Knowing absolutely nothing about the creation of a ring assuming the stones are ordered how long should it take once they receive them? There are approximately 34 stones in the ring set bead style.

Im getting anxious but I dont want to bother my jeweler! Even though Im not proposing for a few weeks Im excited to have it in my hand and show the parents (she has no clue this is coming)

HELP ME CALM MY NERVES :)

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Did the jeweler give you a time frame? I know you don't want to bother the jeweler, but most jewelers will tell you roughly how long it will take.

Please come back with hand shots!

rock_solid

Rough_Rock
Woooohooooo

Jeweler called me today saying that my ring and itemized appraisal will be ready to pick up Friday afternoon!!! Excited to see the finished product...I took a few designs and made them my own, took the crescents from Tacori''s band, placed a euro shank on it with a surprise stone under the 4 prongs...center stone is 1.70ct and the ring itself should have a t.c.w. of 2.9. My contact at the jeweler said its beautiful and other employees are raving about it. Hope she''s not just giving me the sales pitch and my future fiance feels the same way!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
I hope you are going to post pictures when its done!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results